Rapper AP.9

I'm Not Afraid of Ice-T ...

And I May Have Banged His Wife

12/17/2012 7:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121712_ap9_splash
Ice-T's gonna be pissed ... 'cause rapper AP.9 is now strongly insinuating that he's banging T's wife Coco.

Of course, T already blasted his wife on Twitter after pics surfaced featuring Coco and AP.9 gettin' all kissy kissy during a night out in Vegas. T said the pics were "disrespectful and in bad taste."

Coco said the pics were harmless ... and stated that she's "happily married."

But this weekend, AP.9 was shamelessly trying to breathe life back into the story ... because when he was asked about the rumors he was still bangin' Coco, the rapper looked into the camera like he LOVED the attention and said, "That's a RUMOR? Is that a rumor?"

He added, "No comment man."

When asked if he was worried about retaliation from Ice -- AP.9 shot back, "I'm from the hood ... I'm not worried about nothin'."

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

LurkinBeneath

Time to call up the N.W.A!!

andrea

Who is Ap.9?

CAKES

FIRST OF ALL ICE-T IS A GRANDPA AND IS AN OLDER MAN WHO CAN PASS AS COCO'S DAD. COCO IS A WILD YOUNG GIRL WHO IS ENJOYING HER YOUTHFUL YEARS CAN YOU BLAME HER? ITS ICE-T WHO SHOULD BE WITH DEMI MOORE THE OLD WOMAN. NOW THATS A GOOD COUPLE THEY ARE BOTH IN THEIR 50'S. DON'T WORRY ABOUT AP9 HE IS A YOUNG DUMB UNKNOWN RAPPER FROM SAC, CA. WHO IS TRYING TO GET FAME BY HOOKING UP WITH COCO TRICKY PUFFS.

CAKES

WHY WOULD ICE-T EVEN WANT TO BEAT AP9 ASS WHEN HE GOT HIS PIECE ALREADY AND HAS MOVED ON ITS COCO SHOULD HAVE HAD MORE RESPECT FOR HERSELF THEN EXPOSING HERSELF TO OTHER MEN.

Biguglyt

Who the hell is AP.9?

amir

pink floyd-bee gees

COMPTONak47

Ap9 im comin 4 yo head
U a bitch Kenneth Huddleston i got your back round im on yo line

Adizzle

Oh it aint a rumor....My homies are friends with AP and I've seen other pics, lol. More than one night too

Purepleasure

Ice, I always been a big fan or yours, but more than that I always had big respect for you, I know you are going to deal with this, Now I'm not in anyway telling you to leave your wife or not to forgive her, but what she did was very disrespectful, and I know it has to very hurtful to you, Loving her the way I know you do, I know she's always been your queen, so what every you decide remember to do one thing,

Maintain Your Image At The Line Of Scrimmage.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12