Brooke Mueller

Out of 'Rehab'

12/17/2012 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1217_brooke_mueller_tmz_articleBrooke Mueller is out of "rehab" in record time ... TMZ has learned.

Brooke spent 6 days for her addiction to Adderall ... which sent her off the rails. It's the 19th time Brooke has been in rehab, so she clearly has a problem.

Sources say her mission this time around was to detox, which can certainly resolve immediate addiction issues, but such a short stay does not deal with underlying problems. Brooke does, however, have ongoing psychological outpatient treatment. She says she's feeling much better.

As for her twins, we've learned they're back in her custody. As we first reported, Brooke gave Bob and Max to Denise Richards -- Charlie Sheen's second ex -- to care for them while she was detoxing, but Brooke went nuclear when Denise asked if she could take the kids to Charlie's XMAS party. Brooke's mom picked the kids up the next day.

1217_brooke_mueller_through_footer

john

Six days in rehab? What a joke, how many days will take for her to overdose again? This c*nt will deserve whatever she gets.

tommyr

She's attractive but has mental issues. It takes FAR MORE time for addicts to rehab than that. Try 1 year for ALL addictions. That will do something.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Maybe it wasn't supposed to be rehab and she was just detoxing ?

Stella

Honestly now, I wouldn't trust her with a cat let alone her children. She makes Amy Winehouse look like June Cleaver.

R

Six months to start and ideally one year. This is a joke.

Sassy

With that many stints in rehab, I'm so surprised she still has custody. Is it really 19 times? Wow!!

Brian52

I've got her in my dead pool for 2015

Masoman

Ugh - Just another " Nightmare Before Christmas" rite behind Lindsey Lohan !!

Me

Six days? I'm sure that's a rousing success.

dd

LOSER!

Noelle

LaLaLisa Thank you so much i too spent my savings. Thank god my inurace covered he meds. When i ound outmi was egnant ith my fist i had shopping bags of meds left over at home. Well as i smiled ear tomear withnthe great news i noticed a women leaving the office cryin &i went to talk to her. He told me her insurancevered treatment but not meds so i passed mine on to her nd hy were lucky for her too because she got pregnant on irst attempt with my left overs and had aboy and irl (twins)! Thought id share story with u and ve ur friend hope

bettyann

"A STAR" are you kidding me - the first time i ever heard of her was when she married charlie sheen. after that this so called STAR is in out of rehab - is she not concerned about her children? take those kids away from her QUICK?????????

wwomp526

I think you would prefer rehab to a coffin.

keith

Detoxing helps but she don't stand a chance. Addiction is cunning baffling and powerful. Without help its too much for her. Take the kids away. No amount of money makes up for a using parent. I give her 72 hours and she's using again.

STFUP

"her mission this time around was to detox"
And that took her SIX F**KING DAYS!? How much s**t was she on!? Geez. lol