Honey Boo Boo's House

Caution:

Redneck Xmas in Progress

12/25/2012 3:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1217_honey_boo_boo_PCNHoney Boo Boo and family recently transformed their home for the holidays ... and it's a full blown fire hazard of epic proportions.

Inflatable Santa, inflatable Frosty, inflatable Rudolph -- pretty much every Xmas character ever makes an appearance in their yard (sorry Jesus). The reality TV stars also strung up enough lights to ensure their redneck haven will finally be seen from space ... an Xmas miracle!

The house is SUCH a scene, it even had to be surrounded by caution tape ... you know, just to make sure no one thought they were actually at the North Pole instead.

Amy

Az Heat

I cant believe this idiotic family is famous!

Jess

Why so bitter, TMZ? This is cute.

pete shallac

Well if there house goes up in flames let it cook so rest of us can have roasted pig for Christmas dinner.

Voiceofreason

Looks extravagant, these people should try not to be so flashy or the neighbors might get jealous!

Bamby

Lol I have no clue as to why these people ever became famous... I think their 15 minutes has run out. Hopefully 2013 will not be a desperate year for these producers to put more of this crap out there. I cannot believe that people would be entertained by all of this horrid (what they call) reality tv. Yikes!!! As for the lights... Not so bad but all of the other stuff I think they went overboard on, Lol!!

joey1978

Looks nice. At least they have lights to put up. Unlike the broke haters.

space monkey

does anyone else the producers hired a professional to come and do this display. There is no way these people could have this much talent to design this let along plug it all up without causing a fire..

Gigi

Aww, I like it! It would make me smile if i drove by.

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

Kim K retardation gave birth to Boo Boo!

joey1978

I think im the only black person who watches this show, i can stomach this better than my cluckehead bottle bustin banshees counterparts on basketball wives.

Duh

They actually do this for the community and the kids in the neighborhood. They talked about it on the show. They collect canned goods for the food shelf and the Dad dresses up as Santa for the kids. It's probably more than any one who talked out of the side of their neck on TMZ has ever done for another in a lifetime. The family is actually quite charming. They have more integrity than most people on reality TV...ahem....Kardashians...ahem.

joey1978

Ok. Huh, which INDIVIDUAL keeps thumbing down my comments? Let me know, just wanna talk to ya, (wink).

Mshell

Unfortunately they receive such a good pay out from the stupid show eventually they'll move to a nice neighborhood where they don't belong and drive everyone else's property values to hell!

Mee

Have moved on up; from the Redneck trailer to the "GLAM REDNECK HOUSE"
One problem,
the women of the house are "FULL-SIZED" and take up space how do they maneuver around the tightly highly decoraded yard?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments