Justin, Ashton SWATTER

12 YEARS OLD!!!

12/19/2012 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1219_ashton_kutcher_justin_bieber_getty_swatter
The juvenile who was arrested for phoning in prank 911 calls -- claiming there was gun violence at the homes of Justin Bieber and Ashton Kutcher -- is only 12 years old ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the boy tell TMZ ... he lives in California with his mother.  He refuses to go to school and sits at his computer day and night, communicating with other hackers.  We're told he is antisocial, preferring the keyboard to personal contact.

Our sources say Children's Services has been to the boy's apartment multiple times, trying to stabilize the situation, to no avail.  We're told the mother has virtually checked out.  We're told the family is "incredibly dysfunctional."

Our sources say the boy is smart, but by no means a Zuckerberg-esque genius.  Still, he was able to evade cops for months.

We're told law enforcement is sympathetic and steps are afoot to remove the child from the home and place him in a stable foster environment.  We're also told authorities are inclined to get the boy counseling rather than mete out punishment -- i.e., place him on probation and if he completes his counseling program all charges will be dismissed.

It's pretty remarkable ... a 12 year old concocted incredible fake scenarios to fool cops ... telling them gun-toting Russian thugs had held people in Ashton's house hostage.

The L.A. County D.A. has yet to make a decision on charging the boy with crimes.

nicaw

I'm sorry but I have to question the parent on this. How do you allow a 12 year old to refuse to go to school? Be damned. Who's in control in these folks households? The parent or the child? This is what happens when you child doesn't respect you and they aren't afraid of you.

I hope the authorities will punish him because his mom is not.

Diego

Put him down. No shortage of people such that we need to keep the broken ones.

Gary

Another monster in the making.
This kid needs serious therapy and to be locked away.
I pity any poor foster parents who get stuck with this little social retard.

verlinda

As I stated in a previous post....his parents should repay taxpayers for every single dime that was spent on manpower for these sick azz pranks

RedStyx

LOL@ all you idiots that think this kid is the next mass shooter in the making. You know nothing about him except that he sits at his computer, talks to hackers, and has a family who doesn't give a damn. Nothing special or unique about those cir***stances. Nothing to indicate he will start shooting people.

Lydia

Take away his computer. How hard is that? I just don't know these days what to think. Geez.

SuperSonic

1. Charge the parents for child negligence since they "checked out".
2. Cut off the kid's internet access.
3. Throw him in a boot camp and let him know adults are in charge and he will do what he's told.

tleeg

Let me guess...this antisocial kid is gonna shoot up his high school in 5 years. Can we fit him with a straitjacket before a dozen innicent kids get killed?

Majestik

Okay, I'm going to put this out there. My son is disabled, he was diagnosed as "Mildly Mentally Retarded". We did everything we could, as parents to get him into special classes, in groups pertaining to this, got him meds. We were HANDS ON PARENTS, in all aspects with him. That was back when he was 13. We finally got to the end of our rope and after calling Children's Aid several times, we put him in FOSTER care with caretakers that could deal with his anger issues, his drug use, his low self esteem. Broke my friggin heart not to have my boy at home, for a year and a half but I had to do this to open up even more programs.
Guess what, after a year and a half the government dropped my son off at my house, with NOTHING changed because "THEY" couldn't handle him. I cringe when I hear about kids like this, psychological problems, parents that have washed their hands and given up. Unless you've dealt with it, you can't pass judgement. BUT...I will say this, I did EVERYTHING as a parent when my boy was this age to get him help. WHY did this MOTHER just wash her hands? WHO THE F gives up on their child?
I'd like to meet this woman, and punch her in the damn face for not doing what she needed to do to get this child help. He just made phone calls and laughed, what was next, starting fires, throwing rocks off an overpass and causing accidents, possibly deaths. The Ultimate, yeah, being the unbelievably angry child who gets a gun and guns down a bunch of innocents, whether children, teenagers or adults. \
I'm thankful my son, despite his disability loves everything life, including his daughter and would never, EVER hurt a fly.

slkowens

he will kill better fix it now OPEN YOUR EYES this is what to look for

slkowens

OPEN YALL EYES this is the people to watch out fot he will end up killing

jaythepirate

Make him complete counseling, if he doesn't then throw him in boys school till 21, and charge his.mother with his crimes since she has checked out. Let her check into a women's prison

Shasta

All I can say is that I hope there are no weapons in the home.

hunter

Not a good sign. What would you think if you were his mother?

NOT ELMO

kutcher and bieber should marry each other...