Miley's B'day Gift

Grabs a Handful of

'Big Booty Ho'

12/19/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218_miley_cyrus_butt_grab
Miley Cyrus
had a butt-naked birthday celebration -- latching on to a stripper's bare ass, and TMZ has the first pic of the awesome encounter ... inspired by none other than 2 Chainz!

Miley rang in her 20th last month with a house party in Hollywood ... and sources inside the bash tell us Miley's friends ordered a few strippers -- one of whom dropped a booty-shaking lap dance on the birthday girl.

We're told Miley couldn't resist (we understand) ... jumped up, hugged the dancer and grabbed her ample butt, which was busy swallowing a pink g-string.

Miley issued a warning tweet before her birthday ... "if I don't get atleast one big booty hoe my friends are officially not my friends anymore" -- a clear nod to "Birthday Song" by 2 Chainz.

Even with Miley's hands-on approach ... her stripper-palooza was totally G-rated compared to her bf Liam Hemsworth's last birthday cake.

Nesrine

why do people feel the need to bring Bieber into this....

Mclovin

The real embarrassing part of this picture is Miley's polka dot pants...

Shame

I don't understand why women think it's so cute to perform lesbianistic actions. It's really not. I love woman, but this is getting insanely out of control. Everywhere you turn it's some homosexual sh*t going on with these celebs & wannabe celebs. Id there any straight women in the world anymore?

WILL THEY PLEASE STAND UP?!?

Debra Rees

What happened to her? She definitely lost her mind.I always considered her a positive role model for young people but now i wouldn't want my children watching her or listening to her music.

awesome

shes young and having fun....you never did anything like this?

jess

Party in the U.S.A !

FSJR

1) So are we waiting for Miley to come out the closet? and 2) I wonder what Billy Ray thinks of this?

Maybe she's just being young and crazy.

nico

AM JELOUS

Miz Val

I can't wait for this ex-child star to leave Philadelphia.The boyfriends movie should be wrapping up soon Take her dog , the boyfriend and her annoying voice and hit the road back to Hollyweird where she belongs

GabyO

Why does she make those stipid faces??? She really is immature.

TexasGal

Miley, there are better ways of proving that you're a 'grown-up'. All ur proving is that you're trash.

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

Lohan 2.0

Dan

That's not Miley, it's Justin Beiber.

blonds

She is getting classier by the day.

kimkardashianstalkingass

Two minutes later, Miley's red neck papa came into the room and told that black chick "nows yous goes back in the kitchen, dere is dishes to be washed darky". The music and film industry is full of closet racists, trust me on that.