« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Loveline' Host Psycho Mike

I'm Getting Death Threats ...

From U.S. Soccer Fans

12/19/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121812_psychomike_launch
Who knew American soccer fans had such bad tempers? "Loveline" host Psycho Mike has been receiving nasty death threats from U.S. footie fans ... fans who are outraged he's marrying the ex-wife of American soccer star Landon Donovan.

Mike -- who married Landon's ex-wife Bianca Kajlich over the weekend -- tells TMZ ... since announcing his engagement, he's been getting various colorful threats on the Internet.

For example, one person called Mike a "muscle bound roided out greasemonkey that he was gonna stab in the heart."

The ever-tough Mike says he's not scared -- adding he and Landon are good.

As for the rest of the soccer community -- Mike smartly adds,  "If I in any way, even accidentally, have done anything to cause deleterious effects to the American soccer team ... I apologize wholeheartedly."

Landon and Bianca -- who stars on "Rules of Engagement" -- were married in 2006. Landon filed for divorce in 2010.

"Deleterious" is an adjective that means injurious, or harmful.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Twiz

What amazes me is that the U.S. has soccer fans at all. Football (NFL) all the way baby!!

I luv u RPattz!

Leave Psycho Mike alone!

OH NO!

Why the **** do soccer fans care who this guy married? WTF difference does this make? Like Landon can't **** 30 girls in 30 days.

tver

Att: TMZ

Some of your readers actually know what deleterious means...

Magola

Once a douche bag, always a douche bag.

drgnFlyWlf10

Why the hell get married in the first place? It won't last anyway

zzyzx

Glendale!

Josie

I love Psycho Mike!

jimi

I'm Getting Death Threats ...
From U.S. Soccer Fans

yeah , all 5 of them

verlinda

Who?

Whamo

Soccer sucks anyway, Unless is world cup or Olympics and you can root for your country it's THE most boring game on the PLANET. Even with those games is about fun nationalism more than the game itself, oh I'm sure people are going to call me all sort of names for DARING to laugh at the MOST BORING GAME ON THE PLANET but too bad. Soccer blows dead bears. In Europe they light flares, throw D cell batteries from the top levels, get pissed out of their heads and beat the living sh i t out of each other...I guess you have to make your own entertainment with such a BORING a s sucking "game" Bawahaaaaa!!
Not only that the Europeans are a bunch of Nancy Boys diving thru the air like they've been shot when someone barely touches them, the might as well put on tutu's and prance around to swan lake out there.

HillbillyHell

Where's Dr. Drew when we need him!?

TF02