LeAnn Rimes

Unstable on Stage

at 'X Factor?'

12/20/2012 6:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

122012_rimes_xfactor
LeAnn Rimes took the stage on "X Factor" last night, and delivered a weird performance that has a lot of people wondering if she hit the bottle before taking the mic.

LeAnn joined finalist Carly Rose Sonenclar for a duet. The good news -- Carly Rose did great. But when LeAnn chimed in, she looked wobbly and seemed to meander as the song went along.

At one point, LeAnn clutched Carly Rose, arguably to maintain her balance.

Check out the video, and then, we gotta ask ....

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Smrgrl

What? She didn't seem high or drunk. She was great. She sang wonderfully!

Tom Jones

Yes poor performance by LeAnne, her and Lindsy Lohan should hang out. As far as the X Facotor show. It sucks..Simon you have a bomb. Also, who ever is doing the lighting ,,, tone it down, audience can't even see who is singing, all you see is a light show.

Dave

No worse a performance than typical

Sylvixen

Carly lost the XFactor due to that performance with that drunk hillbilly whore!!!

Cazz8203

this is ****ing ludacris, LeeAnn sounded great and Carly was out of key....I don't see any wobbling and LeeAnn seemed to pull her in for a hug at the end....I can't believe what I'm reading. You ****in people are high off your asses

S

I dont know if she was drunk, but something was seriously wrong with her. She's not ready to get back into the spot light. Umm I really wanted to hear carly sing it by herself. Leann was distracting.

simpleoneaz

This is just plain sad. What a voice she has when not under the influence. She's a hot mess.

Will

God damn LeAnn Rimes is so ****ing gross

Miss Gina

When she first came on, it looked as if she had trouble with her mic - I didn't sense at all that she was drunk!! That song hits a lot of high notes, and I think she was trying to concentrate on that, but nahh, she wasn't drunk, and she was giving the girl a hug at the end, which I thought was sweet. Go Leanne!!

spunkie

WOW< that was frightening. Not only was her "singing" horrible, she is trying so incredibly hard to look like Brandi and it's NOT working. Her nose is MASSIVE and flares when she brays, oh, ooops, I mean sings. She needs to go BACK to rehab.

spunkie