Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez

Jetting Off to France,

Leaving Nahla with Gabriel

12/22/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1222_halle_berry_martinez_X17Halle Berry and fiancé Olivier Martinez are looking to make their Christmas more peaceful than their Thanksgiving ... so they're jetting off to France for the holidays.

The happy couple was seen yesterday at LAX, sans Nahla, who is staying with daddy Gabriel Aubry for a few days before joining Halle in France later.

Peace on Earth and goodwill toward men.

DiM

He get REAL drunky now! lol.

ROTTIE

Good for them - Time for relaxation and enjoying the holidays - Hope their not reading any of a lot of this stupid negative sht on here.

justagirl

hope the psycho never comes back. good for gabriel for not givng up the fight for his daughter

FLO

Good riddance, they ruined Thanksgiving and Nahla should have a happy holiday.

nanci

I would ran off and never come back, let Gabrielle look for a real job, if a judge can reduce Dion Sanders ex wife alimony they should also reduce Halle's support to Gabriel, but I think its because he is white, that he is getting the perferntial treatment

nanci

why people think Halle is the bad person, its gabriel who cause the most trouble, he needs to go look for a job and stop depending on Halle's money, she is an angry person because of the street gabriel put her through, enjoy yourself Halle, and I hope you get your daughter to come to france to spend time with you, minus the Canadian jobless liar

macko

Parker, you actually wish Halle's plane crash?? Are you kidding me? So you wish Nahla loses her mother? What a piece of **** of a human being are you for wishing something like that. That kind of hatred for someone you dont know says more about you than it does about Halle, Gabriel and Nahla. Talk to you therapist.

EasilyHard

Miss Olly, I will carry your bags we we

Luz

Nice! Good for them, they are finally beginning to trust each other and behave like sensible adults.

Luz

No need to be that selfish over a child!

Toilethead

The kid is better off away from that bitch.

karlew

Don't come back now, y'hear

CB

Maybe Martinez can get a new pair of pants now. He's been wearing the same pair for the last 5 weeks. Hope he at least washes them.

Rae

Once they get Nahlia into France, they aren't bringing her back without a fight. They will make Gabriel bring the fight to them, and stay in France for the duration. Mark my words.

bernergirl

Bet she is pi ss ed, I hate to admit this but ever since she started this fight with Gabriel (and I'm no Dan of his) I see Halle as a complete witch! I can't even watch her in movies without thinking it. Talk about someone who needs a PR team!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments