Levi Johnston

TRIPPIN' OUT

In Family Christmas Photo

12/23/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1220_levi_xmas_tmzBristol Palin's DNA will always have a special place in Levi Johnston's Christmas family photo ... at least in the form of the ex-couple's son Tripp, who made a red-sweater'd cameo in this year's snapshot.

The photo was taken last week for the Johnston family Christmas card inside Levi's Wasilla, Alaska home -- and it looks like everyone agreed to wear some kind of plaid ... or argyle ... except for Levi's new wife Sunny Oglesby.

As we first reported, Levi is strongly considering a move to get full custody of Tripp -- believing Bristol is a bad parent ... letting Tripp run amok at home ... talking back, cursing, and disrespecting his elders.

So far, Levi hasn't filed any official paperwork.

harleyharlett

if every one lost their kids when they talking back, cursing, and disrespecting his elders, no one would have any kids

Trecee

I wonder how stoned Sarah Palin and Mitt Romneys mother were to give their kids the most ridiculous names.

kitnplayn

Am I the only one that noticed.....levi is coordinated with his daughter, and Sunny is coordinated with Tripp.....like she is Tripp's mother or something.

Its me Jennifer!

I've met him in person...he thinks he's a celebrity. He acted like I should care who he was but really who does care who he is?

Sally

Levi needs to crawl back in his hole and close the lid - he is never getting custody of his Son and he will never be famous. Waaaup TMZ? Out of material that you have to report on stuff like this? Are all the celebrities gone in Hollywood?

Chuck

Why print a picture of such a minor player as Levi Johnson..What a douche...Of course TMZ does scrape the bottom of the publicity barrel with great frequency...this time you hit rock bottom.

Tara

It is actually a nice picture. I really wouldn't consider him famous but to each his own. I wouldn't consider any of the Palins famous either. Just attention whores that don't realize their 15 is up unless you count FOX News and whatever she does there as something important.

Phishie from Philly

He wants to lead the Glamorous Life
he don't need a women's touch
he wants to lead the Glamorous Life
Without love
It ain't much.

Az Heat

I could care less about this guy but damn his new wife looks hot!

Jdawg

Subliminal message being sent by the clothing choices I believe.

Amy

Poor kids. Two of the worst people to breed. Yuck!!!

Truth

SRUSLY... NO 1 CURR!!! #TRUTH!!

Mustard

Ok so how inthe hell is this a story. Yes we know they have a child together and yes people do take family Xmas photos so why the story? Will you write one about my dog? She is itchy so we have to put socks on her....story? Also yesterday I had spaghetti for dinner, it was good! Tmz didn't you're mom ever tell you if you have nothing of relevance t say you should just say nothing at all!

moxie

Hey Levi, where's the black dickie for that v neck sweater. You know, like the one cousin Eddy wore in Christmas vacation???

bellagrazi

I thought Sunny and Levi wanted to stay out of the public eye? Just another lie from the Johnston's. Let me guess - THIS will be the last picture the Johnston's sell to the tabloids.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments