Obama to First Lady

I Got a ...

Whole Lotta Love

12/27/2012 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

122712_kravitz_obamas
President Obama got down with the First Lady -- mouthing the lyrics to a classic, and filthy, Led Zeppelin song during the Kennedy Center Honors ... and it might be the most badass move a Prez ever made.

Barack got his pimp on while Lenny Kravitz sang "Whole Lotta Love" as a tribute to the surviving members of Zep ... who were hailed during the KCH that aired last night.

While Lenny was jamming the camera cut away to the Prez and Michelle Obama a couple of times ... including once when Barack lip synched the chorus, "want a whole lotta love."

Interestingly, there was no cutaway to the First Couple during the following lyric:
- I'm gonna give you every inch of my love, gonna give you my love

Or ...
- Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man.

Bet W never pulled that move.  Clinton on the other hand ...

Marc

CLASSLESS

Obamais still aracist

back door man, the office of the president now has a new low

Pink

Love the OBAMAssssss

Cujeaux

Finally, a politician who has some rhythm, so as not to embarrass our country. Zotos.

Karma

I'm sorry all I saw was Lenny omg he's so hot!!!. You mean there were other people in this clip... (drool)

ok

You have 40 people working in that newsroom, and this is what you come up with?

mousetrap

"Back door man" in this song means a guy is coming through the backdoor of a woman's house, presumable while her husband is away. Led Zeppelin made the same reference in the song I Can't quit you Babe by saying, "Open my front door, hear my back door slam".

lovelykisses1

All the people who dnt like Obama can't see past the color of his skin. Well newsflash he's white also n the country was going bad way before he got n the chair

static

It would be great if he put that much effort in getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan and into his job in general.

Dana

I love how the bobbing of the head and lip syncing is considered getting down. LOL

Marc

I bet he's a back-door man. Just ask Larry Sinclair. Or read about it here...http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/mom-of-murdered-obama-gay-lover-speaks-up/

Az Heat

I could care less the color of.his skin but his wife did mouth the words ”All of this for a damn flag”....Those of you that deny that are denial and just voted for him because the color of his skin!

PatinNJ

Enough of this socialist loser already.

We're in deep trouble and it's not funny.

Too many takers and not enough producers, we are over the tipping point.

Twiz

Watch for the Obama haters in 3...2...oh wait, they are here already!!

RedFloppyShoes

Didn't see Michelle enjoying the other performers, until Lenny took the stage. She wouldn't have an affinity for a specific skin color does she? Just don't tell her that Lenny is Jewish.

BTW, Prez, how's that balanced approach to the budget coming along? Oh ya, it isn't. Let's focus on less important things like this, so no one wises up.