Katt Williams

SUH-LAPPED

With $4 Million Tax Lien

12/28/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1227_katt_williams_01
Slap-happy Katt Williams better learn to take it like he gives it -- because the IRS just walloped the comedian with an astronomical tax lien ... totaling over $4 MILLION.

Uncle Sam filed the lien against Williams, claiming the comedian failed to pay $3.2 million in taxes in 2008 ... and also bailed on another $829,352 in 2009.

It's not the first time Williams has been accused of stiffing the Feds -- back in 2010 the IRS filed another tax lien against the comedian totaling $284,000 ... mere pennies compared to the new bill.

It's the latest misfortune to befall Katt in the last few months -- he's been arrested several times, he's facing a bunch of nasty lawsuits, and his whole life is kinda going haywire.

Calls to Katt's people weren't returned.

1226_celebrity_tax_footer

ria

Get your sht together Kat. Get right with The Lord.

thestupid

I bet he is a Lohan TOO! Bastards

Habib

He is going to suicide soon, what a waste of talent

Berserk

Fake patriot.
Stiffs Uncle Sam out of millions of dollars, yet he poses for cameras wearing a Civil War hat...

NOT ELMO

LOCK UP THAT LITTLE BlTCH WITH WESLEY SNIPES

WildeaboutAusten

Bet this is old news to him hence why he went on a drug bender and did all that stupid ish. Sucks to be him.

BB not bb

Seems like Katt is living a Katt-tastrophe.

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

Can someboy just SLAPP him in his God Dang ugly azz face? I don't do brothers but if I did I would use my finger instead because he is that damn NASTY!! Ewwwww!

Tim

HAHAHAHAHA

TNastyFunktown

...I wonder what his good pal Suge Knight has to say about this.

Cally

So TMZ have been screaming "KATT WILLIAMS THIS, KATT WILLIANS THAT" headlines for three months now (quiet times, desperate?). So WHO is "Katt Williams", why should I know him, why should I care". Note, there's no question marks, those aren't questions, they're statements. This "famous" person doesn't rank outside the US, and given the number of people who give a sh*t (TMZ comments), he doesn't rank inside the US either. So anyone care to tell me WHY TMZ are publishing ENDLES SH*T about someone virtually no-one cares about?

spectator72

I knew he was going to do a show at Folsom

julissaesty

my buddy's step-mother makes $73/hour on the laptop. She has been fired for five months but last month her pay was $16532 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more View More

Mick Kahler

What kind of a world do we live in when an unfunny twit like Katt Williams earns enough money to merit multi-million dollar tax bills? Sheesh!

muffcabbage420