Katt Williams

SUH-LAPPED

With $4 Million Tax Lien

12/28/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1227_katt_williams_01
Slap-happy Katt Williams better learn to take it like he gives it -- because the IRS just walloped the comedian with an astronomical tax lien ... totaling over $4 MILLION.

Uncle Sam filed the lien against Williams, claiming the comedian failed to pay $3.2 million in taxes in 2008 ... and also bailed on another $829,352 in 2009.

It's not the first time Williams has been accused of stiffing the Feds -- back in 2010 the IRS filed another tax lien against the comedian totaling $284,000 ... mere pennies compared to the new bill.

It's the latest misfortune to befall Katt in the last few months -- he's been arrested several times, he's facing a bunch of nasty lawsuits, and his whole life is kinda going haywire.

Calls to Katt's people weren't returned.

1226_celebrity_tax_footer

BC

why dont these people pay their taxes? I dont get it.

Majestik

How the mighty have fallen. I guess he's not as successful as he once was, his Tax bill in 2008 was 3.2 mil, in 2009 it dropped way down to 829,352, down even lower to 284,00 in 2010. I'd be interested in knowing what his taxes were for 2011 and 2012. That's a LONG drop on income coming in.

IfYouSaySo

Stick a fork in him , he's done !!!

John Waggoner

Looks like he's still kicking Steve Harvey's ass all over the internet. What a waste of mediocre comedy. I laughed at his "jokes", too.

G

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Masoman

He's either going to shoot himself next or OD ? The holidays bring out the worst in people - just saying ...

Spicy mag

At least he has new material for his standup.

JDoors

Gotta love all these wealthy (and relatively wealthy) Hollywood celebs who just don't bother paying their taxes. Is Hollywood short of competent tax attorneys? Hardly seems likely.

Toilethead

HAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHA. Now THAT'S funny.

Truth

The haters have the death watch on Lohan. This guy here is the one that is going to end up face down in a motel room somewhere real soon.

gmoneee75

Rich people have problems just like broke maaa*****kas the thing is rich ppl avoid problems like taxes,legal problems etc....so do I feel sorry for him no I want the brotha to get well he just having a meltdown ppl hate what they dont understand and he didnt read the blueprint to be successful and who the **** are we to judge

Wi11yum

hmm. ever wonder why all these Obama loving celebrities want the rich to pay their 'fair share' but never really do it with their OWN damn money?? Remember Treasury Secretary Tim Geitner? Tax cheat. John Kerry parked his rich man 'yacht' in a harbor in another state to avoid taxes on it in his own state. Such hypocrites.

Rich

Why waste space on this POS!!!

That Pop Life..yeah..

Well slap my ass and call me bad,I accidently short change IRS 2.58 and they ready to lock me up...What the hell is going on???....

Kyle

Well, being that I won't be the one paying the near four million dollars, I hope to see a very comedic encounter with the IRS from him!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments