Danny Trejo

'Machete' Star Drops $550K

on Mission Hills Party Pad

12/30/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Celebrity Homes

1228_danny_trejo_house_launch
Danny Trejo must throw one helluva party -- 'cause he dropped $550K on a new pad in the San Fernando Valley ... and no joke, the place is set up for the ultimate blowout.  Ok, maybe a little joke.

The "Machete" star's new 3,150 sq. ft. house features all the classics -- 4 bedrooms, 5 baths and a big backyard -- but that's really just where the fun begins.

Billiard room? Check. Pool and jacuzzi? Of course. Family room with its own wet bar? Yup, it's got one of those too.

And for the pièce de résistance (ok, maybe we overstate) -- the pad's got not one ... not two ... but THREE fireplaces -- just in case the 68-year-old actor wants to take each of his partygoers on a trip to s'mores country.

Looks like all those dozens of roles the last decade have finally paid off.

kapnkool

Danny Trejo is pulling in enough cash to afford this? I'm surprised.

leafsfan1977

I'm definitely happy for him. I've read his back-story months ago, and the guy has been through a lot....and has OVERCOME a lot. I love his modesty and the mindset that he isn't too "big" for a role". I mean, he filmed "Machete" and "Bad Ass" (both feature length films), then turns around and plays a small role on television's "Sons of Amarchy". He also costars in Universal Studios' direct-to-DVD release of "Death Race 3: Inferno" next month. The man is keeping busy, and I'm glad producers & directors continue to include him in their projects. As far as I'm concerned, I consider this to be a success story. He didn't blow millions on an over-the-top mansion. He bought (by comparison) a modest home, and I for one hope he is very happy there! :)

Cris

Wow really? Just because he doesn't over-spend on a super expensive extra large home that he'll probably never spend time in, you guys have to **** on it? This isn't NEWS! Kudos to him for saving a buck and saying no to excess in this economy. Tards

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Paid in cash - unlike most celebs who live off financing their entire lives only hit the wall when the **** hits the fan.

coop666