Honey Boo Boo

Rednecks on Ice ...

Go BOOM!!

1/1/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photos

1231_honey_boo-boo_launch
Honey Boo Boo won't be trading child beauty pageants for figure skating anytime soon -- not based on the giant face dives she took during a recent ice rink adventure.

TMZ obtained the first pics of Alana Thompson struggling on her blades last week in Conyers, GA. Mama June and Sugar Bear were along for moral -- and sometimes physical -- support while HBB tried to make her way around the rink.

We're told reality show cameras were there to capture all the black and boo boos Alana suffered -- but she did eventually make it around the rink ... with some assistance.

Too much go-go juice.

She's baaaack

I am not at all pleased with this emotion in me but every time I see that child and her mother I wish them harm. Not good.

ACE DEUCEY

Well, at least they're only the 2nd most hated family in America. The Lohans are still unmatched.

suzieqsue

I feel sorry for her and picking on her is just not right. I love watching that show, Im so tired of watching" perfect" people on television all the time. We luv you Honey Boo Boo!!! Guess what? I'm not perfect either ;p

Alia

well thank god the Human Thumb a.k.a. Mama June didn't take the ice ...

happypat35

I didn't click to see all of the pictures, but judging from these two pictures, it looks like the poor child is being used like a circus freak.

Chris

I am not sure how this kid has a tv show. The whole family is rude and they have no manners. I feel sorry for the kid. In 20 years she will be an over weight nobody. The only person profiting from this aside from Hollywood is the mother who should be ashamed of her parenting. Letting her kid run wild. The kid and mother need a nice kick in the arse.

Chris

Me Too

It's not the fact the girl can't skate- it's the abuse she faces as a cash cow for a bunch of half retarded rednecks. If her family cared, she would be put on a diet immediately- the girl does not look healthy in any way.

Pittslady

Alyana is doing what her family and whomever tells her to do..
sad sorta:(

KellyBunny

She looks out of it. Like she's drugged or something. I'd say drunk, bu I'm really hoping not.

Reyna38

Nastiest piece of shiiiiit white trash family..... I hate that kid....

bob

i never thought i'd say i 'd rather hear more about honey boo boo than the idiotic k whores and k moron

booboo1919

damn BRAT!!! Teach her some manners while you're at it. I've never seen a child behave like that and just have the mother (?) just sit by

JCPrey

This kid needs to be swated and her mouth washed out with soap and is a bad influence on other kids and her mother needs to quit being so dang lazy.

captainkona

That's a little kid you're berating, TMZ. Then again, you're not exactly known for having class.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments