Lindsay Lohan

End of 2012

Shows Wear and Tear

1/1/2013 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0101_lindsay_lohan_xposure
The photos tell the story -- it was a rough year for Lindsay Lohan.

These pics of Lindsay were snapped as she returned to her London hotel just before the stroke of midnight.

Lohan looked disheveled and a little bloated after celebrating the end of a year that included --

-- a car crash
-- 3 fresh criminal charges for lying to cops
-- getting her probation in the jewelry heist case revoked
-- arrested in NYC for assault
-- arrested in NYC for hit and run
-- calling cops after epic fight in NYC with Dina
-- huge tax problems
-- Liz and Dick
-- Liz and Dick
--Liz and Dick

Happy New Year.  May 2013 bring you peace ... just a little.

Previous 15 Comments | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45

seamus

I just replyed to Bear and Grandma and it did not post. Someone is out to get me! It cannot be my fault, it is the people around me-all I want to do is save Indian children and look what happens.

Ginger

Semen is so clever and witty.

sfbuddy

Seriously, anyone can take a bad picture. Haters gonna hate. But I'm hopeful for ANYONE improving their lives. Honestly, I don't look like I did when I was 22 either. Wishing her — and the tabloid whores who exploit — a Happy New Year.

Chief Gall

WARNING!!!!!!! Haters BEWARE!!!!!!
Lindsay sure looks good in this very recent photo. And she looks good in this 34 second clip from The Tonight Show in November. And that voice!!! That SEXY voice that so many, many people LOVE!!!!! You can run and hide and ignore my links if you fear reality. The TS clip is the most accurate. No double chin, no sagging. She looks twenty-something. What are you afraid of, hater? Can't wait to see her next court appearance and next appearance on late night TV and next movie and MAXIMUM ETC!!!!! Damn, she will look HOT!!!!

away..............

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Still going back and forth to the front page....nothing new. Not interested in the Jonas Brothers, Bristol Palin, or even that guy who peed at the airport....we need some more Lindsay Stoopid Stuff......SOON!

Grandma Cracker

@MrCelebUK

BREAKING NEWS : @lindsaylohan has been spotted near @ElstreeStudios - the home of @bbuk! Is she a going in?? I think I might die #CBB

Delmar

New thread, nothing exciting.

seamus

NEW THREAD

Grandma Cracker

HaHa, here's his twitter. BTW KATIE PRICE aka Chicken Cutletts will be there too!

Kelly

My bad, I've been on a jewelry bender........I'm back BITCHOS

blackruffian

holy ****! she got so fat! too much vodka, i presume.

Previous 15 Comments | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45