Justin Bieber Photog

Followed the Singer All Day

1/2/2013 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0102_chris_guerra_swipe2
TMZ has learned the identity of the photog who was killed while shooting Justin Bieber's car -- he's freelance paparazzo Chris Guerra.

Sources tell us -- Guerra, who was in his late 20s -- was following Bieber all day Tuesday.  Guerra called someone connected with a paparazzi agency at around 5:30 PM to say he was waiting for Justin, who had pulled into the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills a short time earlier.  Guerra abruptly said the Ferrari was pulling out of the hotel and he had to leave.

Guerra apparently assumed Justin was in the car.  As we first reported ... he was not.

Guerra had been working in a Las Vegas casino for several years, when he moved out to L.A. in March to become a photog.

In recent months, he worked the Bieber detail exclusively.

Guerra was not married and had no kids.

Ric

No big loss. He was just wasting air anyway.

Ric

Another illeegal (we presume) bites the dust.

Grooveraider

It's an unfortunate incident. But as long as the bounty is high for celebrity exclusives the chases will continue.

And to the paparrazzi haters...YOU'RE THE REASON WE HAVE CELEBRITY PHOTOGRAPHERS ! 90% of the celebrity photos
you people gawk at come from the paparrazzi.
Yes, you're part of the problem. If you hate the paps so much STOP BUYING THE GOSSIP MAGAZINES AND STOP READING THE BLOGS !

John Shinn III

Greedy celeb photo agency owners in LA are to be blamed for the paparazzo's death....THEY ARE TYHE REAL CROOKS IN THIS INDUSTRY...Believe me, I've been there...if you don't believe me, check out my site:

Angela

I feel really bad for this guy, and his family. I mean who would think that something like this would happen? But I think that this should be an example that...It's just not worth it. Seeing people blame Justin for this is BEYOND obscured. I mean who cares if he was in LA? Who cares if he was smoking pot? Show me an 18 year old guy who doesn't smoke pot...I feel like this whole situation was just brought on by...carlessness. Not only from the person driving the Ferrari...but also by the paparazzi. Taking a picture of Justin Bieber is never worth your life.

franchris1121

He just doing his job. if you guys dont want the pap to follow you and take picture then dont be celebrities...

backfire

Sad that this photog stalked Justin all day in the hopes he would get a photo that would hurt Justin, ruin Justin, make Justin's life hell, impact Justin's life in some negative way but it turned out different.

backfire

John Shinn III

Just found out his name is CHRIS GUERRA...I now remember receving a phone call from him almost a year ago. Chris wanted to know the name of a celeb photo agency I would recommend to him to sell his celeb photos. He complained about being ripped off by Splashnews--the same celeb photo agency who ripped me off of $106,000 for the year 2009.

Chris said he took the first ever photos of Michael Jackson's children in Las Vegas I believe in 2008. He complained that he gave his picture to someone who gave the photo set to Splashnews for syndication. Chris said he never got paid for those pictures of Michael Jackson that was given to Splashnews for worldwide distribution.....TALK ABOUT HOLLYWOOD GREED!

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE CHRIS!
----------
Visit my site: http://paparazzinotebook.com

Rabbi Pedro Goldstein

I'm so glad he id dead. Too bad he didn't take Justin and his little black boyfriend with him. I'm laughing my ass off!

cbsero

rip but seriously, paparazzi know what the ridks are. he didn't go out naively.

marty

at least it wasnt princess diana this time, i mean jb

Ric

Harassing and being on your face relentlessly 24 hrs/ 7 days a week is just pathetic.

jyairskipper

I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR THE PAPARAZZI BUT IT ALSO WASNT JUSTIN FAULT I DONT BLAME JUSTIN

gabe