Mel Gibson's Dad

Officially Divorced

And She's Got Bank!!!

1/4/2013 9:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0604_gibson_dad_2
Mel Gibson
's 94-year-old father Hutton is officially divorced from his wife -- TMZ has learned -- but don't worry, she'll be just fine ... because she's LOADED.

The divorce was finalized Wednesday -- and according to the court docs, 78-year-old Teddy Joye Hicks has over $640,000 in cash and savings as separate property.  And... she gets to keep the Lincoln Town Car.

Teddy Joye's fortune dwarfs Hutton's, who takes away a paltry $22,595 -- but with a son like Mel who pays his dad's bills, Hutton's still got it made.

The former couple had $22,000 in community property -- which they'll split 50/50.

Oh yeah, they also get to keep their own social security benefits -- score!

Hutton and Teddy were married in 2001 and separated last May. Hutton filed for divorce a month later -- and the split was pretty nasty. As we reported, Mel believed Teddy was trying to cut off Hutton's meds in order to accelerate his death.

Sven Erlandson

Women are cheating all over the place, nowadays! (Leann Rimes, Kristen Stewart, Olympian Suzy Favor Hamilton, Rita Ora/Kardashian, Coco/IceT, Petraeus women)

My latest book, "I Steal Wives: A Serial Adulterer Reveals the REAL Reasons More and More 'Happily Married' Women are Cheating," is a highly controversial look at this EXPLOSIVE topic! And the real reasons aren't the typical blather you hear on talk-TV or read in some psychologist's SECOND-HAND textbook answers in a self-help book. No, this is the FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN from the FIRST-HAND, insider perspective of a serial adulterer, who cheated with the wives of over 25 men (and a few women)! It's currently trending in the top 1% of book sales at Amazon!

This book will offend you! It brings up stuff no one wants to talk about, and it comes from a man who did very, very bad things! But because of his unusual perspective he has unusual solutions! Let's be honest, WE'RE ALL LOOKING FOR FRESH NEW ANSWERS TO RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS! But all the supposed experts are reading out of the same boring textbooks, and no one has new insights from new perspectives....UNTIL NOW!!

This book is HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL! Hate the author and his moral failings all you want (and many people do!) but the powerful insights of "I Steal Wives" are pure gold, never before seen in relationship books! It's not the same crap we've been reading for decades in relationship books, this stuff will either piss you off or blow your mind, or both! Research now shows that the frequency of female cheating now rivals or exceeds male infidelity!

"I Steal Wives" is a salacious, highly self-deprecating, often funny, and penetratingly insightful look into the core reasons for female infidelity from the EXTREMELY RARE perspective of a man who stole over 25 wives, cheated on one of his own wives, and was cheated on by both of his wives. The author has lived it from all sides!

"I Steal Wives" is the relationship version of "How to Secure Your House....as Told by a Professional Burglar!" It's the first relationship book written in GUY LANGUAGE and GUY STORIES, so that GUYS WILL ACTUALLY WANT TO READ IT, and so couples can read it together! It will forever change how you do relationships and understand....especially if you are one!

You can check it out at Amazon!

Michael Higbee

Harvey,

Love your site! Is this REALLY a story? We know you hate Mel. But seriously?

IA

How does tmz get access to their private financial information? Or is it all hear-say?

Nin

HOW IS WHAT THIS RACIST DOES NEWS??? BECAUSE OF HIS RACIST SON??? ANTI SEMITICS SON....THIS IS WHO HE LEARNED IT FROM...BUT THAT WAS ONE COP MR. EGO RACIST SHOULDN'T OF REVEALED HIS REAL RACIST SELF TO, A JEW COP. I BET HE WOULDN'T OF DONE THAT TO A BLK COP/BLK MAN" KNOWING DAMN WELL IT WOULD GET BACK TO JEW BOSS IN HOLLYWOOD AND JEWS DONT' PLAY THAT **** WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR SO CALLED CHOSEN RELIGION. IN OTHER WORDS MEL ****ED UP LETS BE HONEST HERE. I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN NYC AND BELIEVE ME THERE ARE MORE JEWS THERE THAN IN ISREAL, THEY THINK THEY OWN BROOKLYN AND ARE SO RACIST THEY KEEP OTHER NON JEWS FROM BUYING IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS...THAT IS THEIR WAY OF KEEPING A BLOCK JEWISH ONLY..BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT BECAUSE WHEN GROWING UP OUR NEIGHBORS WERE JEW AND THEY REALLY STUNK UP THE BUILDING WITH THEIR GEFILTER FISH, EWWW! ANYWAY GETTING BACK TO MEL, YOU HAVE YOUR KKK FATHER TO THANK FOR YOUR DEPARTURE FROM HOLLYWOOD. LIKE THE JEW SAID, "HE'S FINISHED IN HOLLYWOOD" WHEN I READ THAT I SAID TO MYSELF, " MEL, YOU ****ED UP" AND HE DID AND HE HAS HIS FATHER TO THANK FOR RASING HIM ANTI JEWISH AND ANTI GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE BUT WE CAN IMAGINE CAN'T WE....SOOOOOO WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THIS RACIST AND HIS DIVORCE AT 94 YRS. OLD. ME AND MINE SURE DON'T

Spicy mag

At that age, who needs money? What's he going to buy, a game boy 3dXL.?

Dona

I got curious and looked up the worlds oldest person to get divorced. According to Guinness it's a 101 year old man in the UK who divorced his 65 year old wife. Maybe he should have waited to set a new record. Looks like TMZ is running out of stories if this is the best they have.

Dona

Cujeaux

BUNNIES RULE, PIGS DROOL. :P
LOL!
Piggy yet again displays his reading comprehension skills and fails to notice all the support Mel has here and credits only me with supporting Mel. Very funny!!
-------------------------------------

Drooler: what support are you referring to? There are 47 posts here and half of them are ours. The rest are from people questioning why the Gibby boys articles are relevant, reviling both of them for their bigotry.

Nobody cares about Gibby any more - except you. Most of flock came to their senses, faced reality and bailed on him - except you. Nobody believes anything Gibby says and won't report on him anymore - which is why you stick with TMZ. They're the only news outlet still following his 'fall from grace' - to put it mildly. Now that they see how few hits his articles get, they will probably stop as well. Then what are you going to do? A blurb about Leif Garrett would get more hits - since he has more fans.

michelle

The plowers plowed upon my back, they made long their furrows
CXXIX III
G-d Bless

IA

Just had a nightmare last night that "dark forces" were trying to hurt MG with an explosive easter egg! LOL!
I'm not all that superstitious, but couldn't keep myself from coming over to check that everything's alright.

IA

"year after year i watch as the media gives him more and more bad press, always slanting toward the negative, treating hearsay as truth, hammering every detail into the air waves over and over, trying to brainwash the masses into hating him, this person, and all i can think is .... why" _ Michelle
__________
Wow Michelle, what you say above is right on, and you say it so well.
I'd like to share my story. In 2010, after seeing an older movie directed by MG that really impacted me, I decided, for the first time in my life, to check out a celebrity's bio. But all I got from the search was a ton of links regarding the scandal with OG (which then I had no idea about, nor did I have an inkling regarding anything else about his life or the 2006 incident). The first thing that hit me as immediate red flags were the pictures of OG's broken teeth (how come her lips were intact?) and that of her black eyes (which seemed suspiciously like that of folks who've just undergone botox). From there it quickly became obvious that there was a concerted effort from the media to demonize him, and of course, the same nagging question, WHY?
I am extremely cynical about the media, in fact, I think that, if one believes the exact opposite of what one sees/hears from the MSM, one would be much closer to the truth then if one accepts the circus of "reality" they present.
(Though I don't recommend this in forming one's belief - one should, of course, do careful research on each issue before forming opinions.)
It's very sad to me to see how easily people can be swayed.
Most of the MSM is owned by only a handful of corporations, elitists with strong and vast ties with politicians and banksters, whose interests are very distant, if not opposed, to that of the people. They have stripped Americans off Trillions of dollars and off their liberties, and will not hesitate to utterly and coldly destroy anyone who dares to act or disseminate ideas that go against their interests, particularly someone who's quickly gaining success, wealth and popular support.
It is heart-wrenching to watch the wretched spectacle.
They didn't even spare his father. I've looked for the "holocaust denier" accusations and all I found was his questioning numbers of victims and putting it forth in what seemed to me as very reasonable arguments. And I couldn't find even one case where the accuser or the one condemning gives a factual rebuttal. All I ever found were personal attacks. In and of itself, that does not prove whether Hutton was right or not, but it certainly greatly weakens the case of his accusers as of my own POV.

IA

And oh, yes, and then I saw a video of Hutton supporting Ron Paul for 2008 election, and then I knew everything I needed to know about the controversy around him...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I grew to love MG in the late 80's after being a fan for a few years, then getting curious about 'who is MG'. I too went and read up on him, watched him in the many interviews he did. The things I learned about him are what made me 'love' him (as one loves their favorite whatever in this case favorite actor), (I'm sure we do not know everything about him--I'm sure I and all of Team Mel know MUCH more than his haters do!!)

IMO, he is simply a vert talented person, quite normal in all other respects person (like anyone else, he has his shortcomings AND his pluses as all do), whom, because of his 'whole package'--the looks, the talent, the voice, the being in the right place at the right time and having the right agent etc etc, so may particulars that lead to a 'final result'--made him 'big'.

He is entitled to tink and say whatever he wants, as we all are as Americans in America. While I do not believe him to be an anti semitc, he has the RIGHT to be so if he wants to be, as we all do. If he wants to be a religious zealot, a gay hater, etc, I do not believe he is any of these--I think the media has made him out to be these, he has that right to be them!! As we all do.

What he does NOT have is the right to ACT on those 'bad' beliefs (circle one) and he NEVER HAS!! Look at his history of working with and for the many different ppl he has worked with and for!! Everyone of them LOVES him. Many have spoken out in support of him, but the media hushs/buries those stories. NOT ONE person that has know Mel has come forward and slammed him in anyway. (Pig will argue that Mel has bought them all off--and then argue that Mel is broke and wasted all his money.... rolling eyes at piggy's amzing duplicity and incredible lack of coherent thinking abilities.) (ps: Mel is NOT rich enough nor has he ever been rich enough to buy off EVERYONE around him, nor is there ANY non-disclosure clause ever signed that would hush those up that thought they had something they could sell. Sure, some would respect a signed non-disclosure, others would go for the bucks regardless and simply do so anonymously. And two slimeballs, WR and Joe Who, (OG doesn't even count at all!) desperately wanting the lime light do not represent a big enough percentage to have any merit. Of course, maybe one needs to be able to understand simple statistical data to see that, obviously the haters/piggy(s) do not.)

I'm with you IA: the complete disregard some show for actual truth in reporting is disturbin and disheartening. The greed shown by the media displayed by ther willingness to distort and lie about things , by those like Hravey to do no more than make a fast buck off of someone else while they destroy whomever, is frightening and shameful. No wonder our country is in shambles. Imo, our very liberties and rights--the few we have left!--all the things fought for with many lives by those going before us are in serious jeoprady! The 'stupid'/weak minded?/those that go for that simple thrill derived by their repeated hating (making them feel better in some way?) instead of willing to go research for themselves and THINK for themselves is sad indeed. Foreboding of bad things to come.

IA

Agree Sam. Only thing I might add is that, whereas anyone has the right to be anti-xyz, lIkely anyone also has the right to boycott those they find anti-xyz. What pains me is that people will easily slander, boycott, demean and perhaps even destroy someone's life based not on careful research, but on media sound-bites and disinformation. They follow the media-master like zombies without questioning, which is a certain recipe for excess of injustice and otherwise unnecessary suffering, as you said, it's bad boding. There is a generalized lack of critical thinking and logical skills (children come out of indoctrination centers, called public schooling, without knowing even as much as, say, what logical fallacies are, without which they can't distinguish whether an argument is logical or not, much less the significance of that). It has landed this country in it's current rut, and it will be getting a lot worse. But most folks prefer to dig their heads in the sand, deluding themselves into a sense of safety.

IA

As to MG, well, I could fill pages. LOL. But let me just say that, besides the obvious good looks, charm and talent, from all I've read and seen, I have formed my own impressions of him. What overlap that image has with the actual person, of course, I know not, maybe some, maybe none. It's kind of like peeking into a house through a small window, all I can see is a small part of the first floor. Who knows what might hide in the basement or first floor, or even behind the next wall, all I can say is that I like what I see despite the occasional mess. I perceive him as talented, devoted to his work, compassionate, smart and learned. Also as very impulsive and spirited, which lends a character of spontaneity and genuineness that I find attractive, but that also has gotten him in a lot of troubles, including his past drinking, which must have been awfully hard on everyone involved.
I also see him as someone knowledgeable about the ideas of Liberty that drove the founding of this country, and who's too principled and stubborn to fold to the establishment and serve as their "puppet". And thus I wouldn't be surprised if he has more powerful and dangerous enemies than most realize.