Melissa to Tammy Lynn

The Settlement Sticks, Baby!

1/4/2013 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0104-melissa-etheridge-tammy-lynn-getty

Melissa Etheridge just scored a legal victory against her former domestic partner Tammy Lynn Michaels, who was trying to get their settlement tossed out the window.

The judge in the legal war has ruled the settlement is valid and binding.

TMZ broke the story ... under the terms of the settlement ... Melissa must pay Tammy $13,000 a month in spousal support and $10,000 a month in child support.  They have agreed to joint custody.

Melissa gets to keep some property in Springdale, Arizona, Hidden Hills, California, and somewhere in Arkansas.

As for Tammy, she gets 50% of the royalties from the album, The Awakening.  Tammy also gets 50% from the songs, A Simple Love, All There Is, All We Can Really Do, An Unexpected Rain, California, God is in the People, Heroes and Friends,  Imagine That, I've Loved You Before, Map of the Stars, Message to Myself, Open Your Minds, The Kingdom of Heaven, The Universe Listened, Threesome, and What Happens Tomorrow.

And best of all .. they each get to keep their own Vespa.

elpablo

I hope these women get the help they need. This is what happens when society devolves to a point where people who engage in homosexual behavior is somehow considered socially acceptable...marriage is turned into a farce. Clearly this type of behavior is perverted and unnatural.

WTF

This Tammy is a gold digger w#hore!!!

em

A professor of mine said that in criminal law you see bad people on their best behavior and in family law you see good people on their worst behavior. These two really prove that point.

notalawyer

It pays to keep your lick her license current

Gigohead

What she makes in a month takes me half a year to make. I should have taken up with Melissa.

I'mjustsayin

$276,000.00 per year. That must be one Golden Tongue.

Katts Attorney

Only thing worse than one bitch? Two bitches

SheisHot

The only real loser here is the poor baby that these sexual deviants were allowed to adopt. Poor thing will never know that is takes a man and a woman to have children.

amandarey1980

I think it is discusting that Melissa has to pay $10,000 a month in child support when they have joint custody.....is Tammy supplying that amount for their kid?

Kàt

wow. That kind of money every month/ that's pretty sad. Some folks have to live on less than that in a years time. Thinking of all the people that have fallen on hard times, and you hear of someone getting this type of money every month....it's just very very sad.

Jay W.

Tammy Lynn looks like a kinky little dirty whore. Those shiny lip glossed lips, top of her cans look good in above photo. Easy on the eyes.

It's quite possible she was worth every penny.
Eh Melissa?

go home!

I've always supported Tammy b/c Melissa seems like a creep who cheated on her, etc. But jeez Tammy, it is time to GET A JOB. I can't believe you have been bitching and whining on your blog for YEARS acting like M left you destitute that you couldn't afford things and here I see you get $13,000 a MONTH is spousal support?! That doesn't include your thousands for child support? With the state of the USA as it is, people out of work and suffering to pay bills and support their family, you complain about THAT settlement? I am embarrassed for you! I had hoped you would get a break and maybe Ryan Murphy would hire you, but now I see why you are unemployed still. Hollywood, including your bud Murphy, probably sees what a greedy creep you are. Show your kids its good to WORK for a living and get your shameful fat butt back to work and lose all that weight you gained. SMDH. You've forced me to be on team Melissa. Greed is a disgusting thing, especially when you try to take what is not yours. No wonder she cheated on you.

EasilyHard

23g's a month plus royalties for what? Marriage is for morons with co-dependency issues It only leads to separate bedrooms and death wishes eg. Revised life insurance policies

Darogr

Etheridge got off much easier than she would have had they been legally married. I hope she appreciates the irony.

KBZ

There is no Springdale Arizona unless you are talking about the retirement community in Mesa AZ. Come on guys, I know you can research better than this!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments