Melissa to Tammy Lynn

The Settlement Sticks, Baby!

1/4/2013 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0104-melissa-etheridge-tammy-lynn-getty

Melissa Etheridge just scored a legal victory against her former domestic partner Tammy Lynn Michaels, who was trying to get their settlement tossed out the window.

The judge in the legal war has ruled the settlement is valid and binding.

TMZ broke the story ... under the terms of the settlement ... Melissa must pay Tammy $13,000 a month in spousal support and $10,000 a month in child support.  They have agreed to joint custody.

Melissa gets to keep some property in Springdale, Arizona, Hidden Hills, California, and somewhere in Arkansas.

As for Tammy, she gets 50% of the royalties from the album, The Awakening.  Tammy also gets 50% from the songs, A Simple Love, All There Is, All We Can Really Do, An Unexpected Rain, California, God is in the People, Heroes and Friends,  Imagine That, I've Loved You Before, Map of the Stars, Message to Myself, Open Your Minds, The Kingdom of Heaven, The Universe Listened, Threesome, and What Happens Tomorrow.

And best of all .. they each get to keep their own Vespa.

She's baaaack

Not bad. I would have married her if I knew I'd be raking in that much coin after it ended and I'm straight.

Spicy mag

She should get a writing credit on the songs. Why stop at royalties?

Aqua

Native Arizonan has never heard of Springdale, Arizona. Maybe a 55+ near Phoenix???

zzyzx

Boobs!

BC

WOW!!! i cant even imagine what it would be like to get that much money a month!

Sven Erlandson

Women are cheating all over the place, nowadays! (Leann Rimes, Kristen Stewart, Olympian Suzy Favor Hamilton, Rita Ora/Kardashian, Petraeus women)

My latest book, "I Steal Wives: A Serial Adulterer Reveals the REAL Reasons More and More 'Happily Married' Women are Cheating," is a highly controversial look at this EXPLOSIVE topic! And the real reasons aren't the typical blather you hear on talk-TV or read in some psychologist's SECOND-HAND textbook answers in a self-help book. No, this is the FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN from the FIRST-HAND, insider perspective of a serial adulterer, who cheated with the wives of over 25 men (and a few women)! It's currently trending in the top 1% of book sales at Amazon!

This book will offend you, because it brings up stuff no one wants to talk about. This book is HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL! Hate the author and his moral failings all you want (and many people do!) but the powerful insights of "I Steal Wives" are pure gold, never before read in relationship books! It's not the same crap we've been reading for decades in relationship books.

Let's face it, WE'RE ALL LOOKING FOR FRESH NEW ANSWERS TO RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS! But all the supposed experts are reading out of the same textbooks, and no one has new insights from new perspectives....UNTIL NOW!! "I Steal Wives" is a salacious, highly self-deprecating, often funny, and penetratingly insightful look into the core reasons for female infidelity, which research shows now rivals, or EXCEEDS, that of male infidelity!

"I Steal Wives" is the relationship version of "How to Secure Your House....as Told by a Professional Burglar!" It's the first relationship book written in GUY LANGUAGE and GUY STORIES, so that GUYS WILL ACTUALLY WANT TO READ IT, and so couples can read it together! It will forever change how you do relationships and understand....especially if you are one!

You can check it out at Amazon!

Skipper

Tammy go back to the trailer in which you crawled out from under. #trash

lynne

i aint sayin shes a gold digger.....

Leslie

If you include the royalties, she probably makes more in a month than I make in a year. Why on earth would she be so stupid as to fight a cushy deal like that? She could actually come out with less. I guess greedy people don't think about that possibility.

julie minni

My husband

julie minni

My husband

ib

Can you call lesbian 69, Lip-synching and be accurate?

Boycott Hollywood