Brad & Angelina

Cop Cars, Helicopter Race

to Hollywood Hills Mansion

1/5/2013 7:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-angolina-jolie-brad-pitt-kids-gettyDON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON ... a lesson learned the hard way by one of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's kids ... who accidentally pushed a "panic alarm" inside their house last night that attracted a police FRENZY ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops were called Friday night to casa de Pitt around 9:00 PM after an alarm went off at their Hollywood Hills home.

Our sources say police arrived to the scene -- via both car AND helicopter -- only to be told it was all a big mistake. We're told they spoke to a nanny (Brad and Angie weren't there) who informed them about the child's mishap.

Oops.

taffy84

She is super overrated as an actress

buzz kill

If you are not one of the priveleged, beautifull people, the cops show up an hour later to take a report. With any luck you will still be alive to give a report. :-(

buzz kill

Panic Alarm? You mean to tell me these azzholes are paranoids.

mary

Is that a barrett in the daughter's hair? Does Angelina know?

acm

So what if BRAD and ANGIE were out!!! At least they are giving three children a better life. Stop hating and see the BIG pic.

StarryStarryNight

if we accidentally set off the security system and the police are dispatched we're charged for that.

were they?

myopinion

Is the African daughter from Ethopia?

w

No no people you don't understand, They didn't rush there because of Jolie and Pitt's celebrity status...they rushed there because of Jolie's membership in the The Council on Foreign Relations, she's a LOT bigger then you think people...

GJ

SKANKALINA PROBABLY TOOK A MASSIVE **** LIKE SHE DID ON BILLY BOBS HOUSE AND SET OFF THE SMOME ALARM.

HazelEyez

Why is this a story tmz? Next it's gonna be what time this morning Kim Kardashian had morning sickness

Jane

The lyrics 'money money money' come to mind

DaveT

They have a helicopter button? Can't really blame the kid, if I had a helicopter button in my house when I was a kid I would have been pushing it all the time in front of my friends...."hey guys watch what happens when I push this button!"

bob_bitchin

If it was ME that hit a panic button, I'd get 1 fat cop at my door in 15 mins tops

kali

The real life of the family. Mommy & daddy are out with their significant others & kids being raised by nannies.

DaveT

Is it just me or do their kid's faces often show unhappiness and distrust in the eyes

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments