Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jordan

june is a stage mom that all parents should look up too.

w

Rock on Mama June!! stay this way please, you are a breath of fresh air!, everything on TV is garbage except for you!

~Fan from Chicago :-)

SC Girl

These southern rednecks that people are calling trash seem to be a hellva lot smarter about their new found funds and fame than most of the so called celebrities that live in La La Land....

tgrfan42069

funny how everyone blasts them.meanwhile they seem to have more comon sense than the high class people who do these reality shows have.i love the way she raises her kids she doesnt come off as a rich snob douche

Diamond Goddess!

I like the Boos, but those kids would be better served by Mama June teaching them how to make their OWN money!!!
I doubt any of them will handle their trust funds well.
They have no real experience with money.

bored

They are going to be richer than the Kardashians when that kid turns 18

hi

What! the woman is supposedly 33 and she has an 18 years old daughter! That's crazy

elliesmom

Good for you June!

bernergirl

Good for them! Hopefully they will stay grounded!

Lawrence Anderson

June is a good mother, sugar bear is a good father to all the kids, I would not expect anything less from them, i.e. Saving money from their work. These be some good down-home country folk trying to get by.

TheTruth

Call them what youm this women is smart not like the ratchet Whoredashians Momanger, all she cares about is money, herself and wideload KimK. I commend you Mama June, a real mother.

UmAnyways

Pre-order into The Trainwreck show

Katts Attorney

I don't understand you people's fascination with these trailer trash idiots. What is the entertainment? They're all borderline retarded

QOSS

I don't think there are going to be any winners here...

EasilyHard