Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

Noah Vale

Crap like this makes me wish for the Osbourne's again. Move over Ward and June Cleaver and Ellen too, REAL talent wins out every time. The world will never be the same ...

Ana

hahah funny

Gretel

It's good that she did that because by the time that child is 21 she's going to make Crazy Britney and Lindsay look like nuns and she's going to need a lot of money for her mental problems.

John George

how dare you idiots call them anything but fat slobs! you idiots think those lowlife creeps are worth the time of day? there fat slobs! how dare you make a show about them! how dare you idiots, that follow them, act like there something important! there fat pigs! get real!

Ana

hatas gonna hate

QueenB

I love HONEY BOO BOO you better REDNECKENIZE.....

Ana

whoa bunny

BB not bb

You know what I just realized, money in trust funds can't be taxed until it is taken out, I believe. I think it is a way of keeping their money from being taken by the IRS. One of the kids is already 18, so she should be getting hers pretty soon.

Just because people are simple doesn't mean that they are stupid. She might be outsmarting alot of other people with the way she manages money. She knows how to do that couponing stuff too, which is pretty complicated.

The only thing that turned Hollywood so far was June's hair.

Javier

Now THAT's a SMART, caring parent....are you listening Dina Lohan??

Matt Leppala

Stay humble... stop hating =o)

Noel

Pigs, the lot of them.

brainscan

╔═══╗ ♪
║███║ ♫
║ (●) ♫
╚═══╝♪♪

ashley

I've caught an episode of this show, laughed here & there, I have nothing against them, I am not a regular viewer (no mo Cable, whaa) that being said, I think that's very smart of her to teach her kids that material items are NOT important things to have in life...I think pimpmom should rip a page outta Momma June bugs philosophy in life .

The New Improved Sock Puppet

When I see pictures of these people and that obnoxious disgusting child all I can think of is it must be absolutely nauseating to stand anywhere near their fat unwashed stink.

Reyna38

That fat pig needs to get on a diet and get her huge horse teeth fixed pig oink...... Lose some damn weight too fat pig..... This family needs to fall from a plane without parachutes like the kardashians. I hate them all...... Fat pigs.....