Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

Melissa B

Say what you want but they are still classier than the Kartrashians!

Beezy

This woman is a real mom unlike that faker Kate Gosselin.

Sugar Kitty

Am I reading this right, they only get a total of $15-20 thousand an episode? If so, that seems really low as the show HBB is a huge hit. I also think HBB should get more than the other girls as she is the star of the show. I do like Mama June's attitude of saving in the girls trust funds. That seems really responsible.

WatcherOne

Oh yeah. She's a paragon of virtue and we should kiss her infected toenails for existing. Passing bad checks, stealing from an employer, long term public assistance. Four kids by 4 different men and even she admits that she has no idea who one girl's father is. So, no. Not anyone to look up to. Next.

Scott

Loooks like unwells family...

woody

WOW! I'm so impressed. Those scanks like Dina Lohan and Kris Jenner could learn something from Mama June! You are a breath of fresh air in this reality TV cesspool. Good going!

Fuck Off TMZ

Stupid ****ing illiterate obese pigs. Never watched it and never will. That fat little porker will be dead by 21 so no need to woory about a trust fund YOU STUPID COWS!

JCPrey

Boycott this stupid show they are bad influences on your kids

woody

WOW! I'm so impressed. Those skanks like Dina Lohan and Kris Jenner could learn something from Mama June! You are a breath of fresh air in this reality TV cesspool. Good going!

Elainefromtheblocc

I love that shirt she has on. Haters gonna hate.

brainscan

June's got a spare tire around her neck and a huge porker belly. She probably eats Dairy and meat foods all day.

captain chillymost

Hold up , they get 20 grand an episode, and they have to split it 5 ways? They are getting ripped off. After agents managers etc that breaks down to probably 2 g's an episode. That wont keep them in Cheetos for a month. The network should be ashamed to take advantage of these people like that. The sad part is they think it's great $$$.

Mrs Burns

Yes, and the eating of nose meals, why? Surprised the network would eve show that. Getting all of this money but don''t want to get even a

KCINDY

You Go Girl!

nature30

damn if they were black, it'll be a whole different outcome, white aint right