Honey Boo Boo

First Redneck

TRUS' FUND BABY!!

1/6/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0105-honey-boo-boo-june-splashHoney Boo Boo is already the most famous redneck, and now she's set up to be the richest when she hits 21 ... courtesy of a trust fund set up by Mama June.

June tells TMZ ... the lion's share of earnings from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (a cool $15k - $20k per episode) is being equally divided into funds for all 5 girls ...  Alana "HBB" Thomson (7), Lauryn (12), Jessica (15) and Anna (18) and baby Kaitlyn.

June says the little stars can't touch the cash until they turn 21 -- except in case of medical emergencies or using it for school -- saying, "I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people.'"

In fact, June tells us she never even sees the coin ... "TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets."

June added ... "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."

As for their means ... Mama June says Sugarbear still rakes in cash from his contractor job, which is how they pay the bills.

The family's only major purchase since suddenly becoming famous is a Ford Expedition ... a 2005.

0105-honey-boo-boo-clan

You can check out the whole fam Sunday night on TLC for the Honey Boo Boo HOLLaday Special.

Whodis

Chubs is no where near intelligent -she needs to edu-ma-cate her future welfare recipients.
Their take in all this mess won't be worth more than a new car after all is said and done (and it just about is done).
Also, who is her fat self to be assuming & then talking down on what others do with their money? -do they report to her how they invest?
This family is disgusting.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Take THAT, Kate Gosslin! Hahahaha...Mama June has a good head on her shoulders. I'm happy to hear she is putting money away and not spending extravagantly. If only Kate Gosslin had realized that her time in the spotlight was temporary, then maybe she'd still have a marriage and wouldn't be struggling to finance her now very expensive life @@

Yikes!

Not a fan of the show, but, wow! WTG, mom!

Mallory

Never seen the show, but that's a good mom to do that for her kids. Not living above your means should be drilled into all children's heads. Debt sucks.

jen

Ugh! I ca

Babs

I love this! So so so smart. Maybe June should have her own personal finance show. Bring it on!

jen

Ugh! I can't stand these rednecks but I do applaud the way she's looking out for the kids finances if true.

backfire

20 grand divided by 5 girls? can't be. 20 grand total? they should each be getting 20 grand.

Christine

Don't care for her or Honey Boo Boo, but I will give her props. She definitely isn't stupid and she does care about her kids. Take note Kartrashians.

Amy

Wow, that's great that she's looking ahead for them. She's financially intelligent, however she needs to take a couple bucks and buy herself something to get rid of those flies around her feet. It's refreshing to read an article like this! Go Boo-Boo!!!!

wow ew

Don't like these people but that's pretty damn respectable. Don't know how much money the 18 year old will see though. Compared to the 7 year old.

mindy

I commend June for doing the right thing. I wish Sugarbear could work less hours, and i would love to see them all eat more healthfully for their own sake. They are down to earth loving people. I'm happy for them!

BB not bb

I really admire how mentally grounded and down to earth they are. They are not going to let money and fame rule them and ruind their lives. Alot of Hollywood types could take a cue from them. I think they will just be entertaining and fun forever. They aren't going stale like the rest of the stars who are in it for just the money.

Whodis

The only use these dumb bumfarts have is to make other dumb bumfarts feel better about being dumb bumfarts.

Whodis

How about getting those kids educated? How about some hygiene lessons? How about a future that doesn't involve the welfare dole or obesity?