Miley to Bieber Fans:

DON'T CUT YOURSELVES

It's Not Funny

1/7/2013 1:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0107_justin_miley_01
Miley Cyrus is trying to put a stop to a new sick trend that's emerged on the Internet -- a trend that involves self-described Justin Bieber fans mutilating their bodies after seeing the pics of the singer smoking pot.

The hashtag #cut4bieber has become the top U.S. trend on Twitter ... after people began posting photos featuring bleeding arms, allegedly the result of "cutting" by disappointed fans looking to pressure the singer into giving up his pot habit.

In fact, someone even started a website encouraging Bieber fans to cut themselves and post photos of the carnage .... until Bieber gives up marijuana for good.

But moments ago, Miley Cyrus weighed in on the troubling trend -- retweeting a messaging saying:

"#cut4bieber? Cutting is NOT something to joke about. There are people who are actually suffering from self-harm, this is so disrespectful."

It's unclear if Bieber is aware of the situation .

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

BelieberForever

TMZ started this. Tbh -__-

BelieberForever

Imma cutter and Belieber. When this trended I literally died inside. I think that haters or tmz started this trend. It wasn't Beliebers or fans. Cutting ISNT a joke. And it's offensive to selfharmers.. like me. Please stop making rumors

BelieberForever

BelieberForever

Um girl please get help... like now. That's not callled strong. Don't cut yourself. I'm a cutter but before ''

brattney

People that are cutting their self over Justin smoking pot you guys are ****ing retarded. Honestly everybody has a right to make their own god damn decisions In life, he's 17-18years old if he's gonna smoke then by all means let him!! I'm pretty sure you guys would rather have him smoke pot then see him shooting up or snorting ****. Marijuana is a plant nothing more then just a plant it is a green or gray mixture of dry shredded flowers and leaves. The main active ingredient in marijuana is THC (delta 9 tetrhydrocannabiol). God put it on this earth! Not stupid crack heads mixing chemicals together! Its less harmful then alcohol, and tobacco! They prescribe it too people in the hospital so why are you guys trippin?! Obviously if it was so "bad" they wouldn't have in hospitals! Almost every rapper out there eirther smokes weed or do drugs that are WAY worst! And you guys are siting around about to go suicide just because he did "WEED" if I was getting all these harassments about it I'd be stress and wanna smoke twice as more! You guys need to knock off the cutting and suicide **** before **** gets serious! End of story!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8