Akon

Justin Bieber Smokes Pot?

I'll Talk to Him ...

1/9/2013 7:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

010913_akon_launch
Akon doesn't drink ... Akon doesn't smoke ... but Akon was pretty damn surprised when he found out his pal Justin Bieber might be doin' both.

Akon was leaving The Ivy yesterday when we asked him about the fan reaction to the photos of Bieber puffin' away on a joint, while surrounded by Coronas, at a recent hotel party.

"I gotta talk to Justin," Akon said ... "I didn't know he was smoking."

"That's my little man ... hopefully, I'll make an impact."

Akon's confident he can reach his 18-year-old friend ... telling us, "He's a responsible kid."

0104-justin-bieber-smoking-1-tmz-2

Lily

Give it a rest already TMZ. The kid smoked we got it the first time. You guys are starting to seem a little obsessed with the guys personal life.

Rich

LOL a LOSER setting this punk straight. What a piece of crap!!!

Marciee

This is Just Publicity -.- I wish Justin didn't do pot or drink but if he was doing pot its not a huge deal many people do it...

Gloria

Thank God this guy Akron seems to be a good friend who truly cares about Justin . All I see is comments from junkies supporting his weed habit ! The world has sunk too low !

VictoriaGirl

Just because "Akon" doesnt drink or smoke do

VictoriaGirl

Just because "Akon" doesnt drink or smoke doesnt also mean that he doesnt snort cocaine or shoot up heroin.

Tesla_Consulting

Straight edge or like Gene Simmons?

Mrs.Bieber

I have to say. He is eighteen for S*** sake! The Hottie shouldn't do that. But I love him so much... It dosent seem to bug me much. My Best friend loves Johnny Depp and she said he wouldn't be awesome in "The Pirates Of the Caribbean" If he didn't do drugs. I love him to death. But its like... he has his brother and sister Jazmyn and Jaxon! If if I found my older brother Carson or my older sister Karissa were doing weed i would be surprised because they are only 19 and 17! But like most people say.... Its his choice! And I.... respect him still!

elcompapopeye

TMZ don't forget to put that I smoke weed too!

nathalieswag163

Wtf justin didnt smoke weed! I dont believe this bcz i know that justin wouldnt do that!

bamfan

Let's just hope that bieber does not drive one of his fancy cars (like his chrome sports car) out to a drug neighborhood to get a dime bag bc that car kinda stands out.

KiidQ

looks like a cigarette to me
& whos the sell out who took this pic ? judas.

N--a please

From all of AKON's songs i thought he was a drug dealer.... unless he's a big fat liar

someone

The photo is fake. With his sleeves pulled up like that you should be able to see his owl tatoo.

SRFire12

He's 18 for goodness sake if we condemned all teenagers for smoking or drinking there would be 10 teenagers left in the world.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments