Beyonce's GQ Cover

Airbrushed?

(Hint: We Don't Care)

1/10/2013 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

011013_beyonce_launch
Beyonce is in the middle of a controversy so heated, so intense, so damned sexy -- it requires an extra long look at her GQ cover to sort it all out. Aaah ... journalism!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Anya

Airbrushed ???? DUH !

Who the Hell is Khloe

I thought that was a white girl

backfire

I expected more from Beyonce. Seems like she's tramping herself out to be more like the untalented girls. The difference is they have to pose like they're pushing out a fart. Beyonce is wildly talented and we already thought she was sexy-- showing too much esp photoshopped is showing her desperate side and i didn't think she had one.

mrs.nicole

Anyone can tell thats beyonce like wth and when was beyonce ever dark to begin with some ppl just love pulling the race card

vix

She looks nice. She had a baby and looks great. airbrush or not she's attractive what's there to debate?

MOE

Ha! you white folks wish you was naturally tanned like that.

MichelleWW

I love y'all but some days it's like a bunch of 16 year old guys in a locker room around here. The bikini photos, drooling over sports cars and mansions, glorifying the pot smokers. I hang because when you get back to the celeb news, it's all good.

SoWhat

Of course it has been airbrushed, there isn't a picture printed that isn't airbrushed and photoshopped to hell. I can understand doing a little after having a baby but she was NEVER pregnant.

Noelle

I took a picture of myself in the mirror and I came out looking perfect even though I DONT look perfect. Airbrushed lighting sometimes the camera makes magic. No need to hate sometimes we just get lucky when we've taken the time to care for our bodies. Yes even after a baby!

Bu

Airbrushed! Bey is a naturally thick woman.

mortified

The thigh on the left is skinnier than the right. Looks like they slimmed down the left inner thigh. Not proportioned

BB not bb

When I first saw this cover, I thought it was a white woman. Why don't people ask if men are airbrushed? What did they airbrush out here? If you arch your back and stretch your stomch, all the flab and loose muscle gets straightened out.

Most people have a good angle and a bad angle.

john

Never been hot. 30 K per month to put lipstick on a pig

RealityBites

Don't forget she is part Native American too....

News Flash

Lol ya..they airbrushed her white.