Gabriel Aubry

Gives Nahla

A Little Pick-Me-Up

1/10/2013 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0109_gabriel_aubry_nala_akm_gsi
Gabriel Aubry is really shouldering the burden of fatherhood -- giving his 4-year-old daughter Nahla an adorable piggyback ride in L.A. yesterday ... after picking her up from school.

And there's plenty more where that came from -- because as we reported, Gabriel will NOT be criminally prosecuted for his involvement in a Thanksgiving Day brawl with Halle Berry's fiance Olivier Martinez ... as long as he keeps his nose clean for a year.

Worth noting ... neither Halle nor Olivier wanted to press charges against Gabriel over the fight because they didn't think it would be in Nahla's best interests.

1126_gabriel_aubry_gruesome_injuries_footer

Brando

Greedy pig. He doesn't even like Blacks but he got with Halle for money. Racist POS. I'm glad he got his butt kicked by Olivier who is the better man. Why did he need child support from Halle when they share custody? I see his fellow psychos racist POS are supporting him.

Debster

What an ugly name for such a pretty little girl.

Lisa

I bet he went to that door like a normal person. I wonder if he had a flash back. Lol

Truth

Does this guy ever change his clothes? He's always wearing those same dirty jeans and that creepy knit cap.

Victoria

If he really wants to get even with Halle, he should have many other children. She is holding the child hostage after finding the best genes out there.

Aubry needs to find another rich wife to give a beautiful baby to.

Kalosi

I'm glad now Halle and Olivier want what is best for the child. How did they think this was going to go smooth when they tried to moved the child to France ,when her father lives here? How is that best for Nahla?

Dan

Maybe it's just me but that picture has "about to fail and fall flat on her head in about 2 seconds" written all over it.

Obamais still aracist

why name your kid nahla, why not just stir some alphabet soup take a spoon and pull out some letters and name the kid that,,oh thats what they did, well that makes sense form hollywood idiot

Carol L

It was probably in Olivier's best interests because in the USA a professional boxer's fists are considered a deadly weapon. If they charged him, he'd end up deported, if convicted. Just another thought to add to conversation.

DaveT

(psst that's what a face looks like when it's actually been beat up, compare it to the picture of Rihanna and her non-beat up face)

Jen

My husband absolutely hates his ex with whom he has a daughter but they stay civil for her. And if I EVER laid a finger on the mother of his child we would be over because he would expect me to be better than hurting someone who means the world to his daughter. CRAZY LOGIC I KNOW.

ethan88hunt

Wow Nahla is really beginning to look alot like her father! Lucky lucky girl.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2