Justin Bieber

Sued By Ex-Bodyguard

He Punched & Berated Me!

1/10/2013 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0110_justin_bieber_02

Justin Bieber beat the crap out of one of his Israeli bodyguards ... and berated the former soldier after a disagreement ... this according to a new lawsuit.

Biebs -- who's 5'7" and MAYBE 130 lbs -- is being sued by Moshe Benabou, an ex-member of the Israeli army.

According to Benabou -- who claims he worked for the singer from March 2011 to Oct. 2012 --  JB berated him and punched him in the chest multiple times during a disagreement about how to handle a member of Bieber's entourage.

Benabou is seeking unspecified damages for assault and battery -- and more than $420,000 in unpaid overtime.

But sources in Bieber's camp tell TMZ ... Moshe is nothing more than a "disgruntled employee looking for money." They say the claim that Bieber struck him is "absurd."

As for why Moshe was fired, our sources say he told multiple lies including a big one -- that he had worked closely with Justin Timberlake before being hired by Bieber.

Our sources say it was discovered that he never worked for JT a day in his life.

You may recall, Benabou was the guy who got into a physical confrontation with a photog at LAX back in February. After a brief struggle, both men fell to the ground ... and Benabou landed a pretty solid punch while the pap was being restrained by another person.

video platform video management video solutions video player

Nonetheless, sources say Justin and company think Moshe is a "good guy" and would like to have a good relationship with him.

Isabella

I trust Bieber Up Late never let you down

EastCoastChopper

ooooh! Israeli bodyguard! That is so 1988! These guys are well trained yes...but their reputation is vastly exaggerated and they were hired in the US simply because they had some combat or live-fire experience....During the 80's and 90's - our soldiers did not have that on the resume (back in those days Panama and Grenada provided bragging rights) Today? There are many American veterans who I would hire before some over-the-hill poser dude from the gaza.

Nikki

I'm a girl and even I'd be embarrassed to admit I let a pip-queak like Bieber hit me. That's definitely one Benabou should've taken to the grave.

On the other hand, Justin's a loser. He knows he could never take a guy like that in a fair fight so he got abusive knowing he could get away with it because of his celebrity status. Pathetic little brat.

Brittx

another man who doesnt have a job so hes looking for it the easy way. isnt that the amount for a house?? hmmm suspicious...

anabella

Go Bieber!!!

gdanjou

I just wish that punk would just go away,, I really don't see what the kids see in him,,,

judy jetson

WTF??? A 10 year old girl could beat up Justine.

Spicy mag

What a *****,

Taint

I know this guy and he used to treat his own employee's like crap. He claimed to be ex Israeli Special Forces and that he still consulted with the Israeli Government on national security issues. He used to cheat his employed out of their pay. He used to flip people back and forth from salary to hourly to screw them out of overtime. Most of the time the salary amount didn't even equal minimum wage.

DeMariBieber

This clearly isn't true because Moshe is barely with Justin.

scandal@ungibungi.com

That bodyguard sounds like a really big *****.

andrea3696

I bet Justins hair stayed perfectly maintained during his slap fest on his body gaurd.

kim

Lol this is not news...justins is wild I wouldn't put it pass him to do it...lol he's young dump and full of a lot of c@m

Alexis

Justen beer wood never Hirt aney one on he is too nise to be mean to other people also he is very hot so vour stupid if you think justen beer would do that I have a boy frend and he sang to me if I wonted to go out with him I am 10 and I know justen is a very nise pirsn and he would not fisickle Hirt someone because justen is a very good singer and he has love in his hirte. Justen song in spired lucks to ask me out so he is what to nise of a pirsn to do aney thing like that justen we listen to Avery day he inspires us. Take it how ever you hire it justen beer rocks no mater what he rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People would
pay to see him$ 999999999999,999999999999

Daris

R u seriius? The body guard couldn't head luck him.. Lol. Did the body guard called the police, cus if not he's just looking for money.. Like come on who can justin beat up? I can beat his ass.