Britney Spears

In Talks To

Headline in Vegas!

1/11/2013 11:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0111_britney_spears_article
Britney Spears is in "serious talks" to move to Las Vegas and headline a "Celine" type show -- TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... Britney and her people are talking about establishing residency for the singer in Sin City and are also in talks with one of the hotels to do a "big, nightly show."

We're told the negotiations are with one of the CAESARS group properties, and they have "been wooing her for awhile."

As we first reported ... Britney has cleared the decks by quitting "X Factor" and is in the studio recording her 8th album.

Our sources say there is "a lot of interest" in Britney's camp over a Vegas move, and -- obviously -- a lot of interest on the Vegas side of headlining a show.

Celine Dion scored nearly $100 mil a year for her gig.  Our sources think Britney could do even better.

0111_las_vegas_acts_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Berserk

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!

lalaluvu

Awesome! An extra reason to visit Vegas :)

Ashley

I wont pay for a lip synced show, sorrry!! You can find me at the clubs, getting bombed!!!

SevenCostanza

You can see the crazy...

AlwaysOnTimeB

Hmmm...I wonder how that will work with her "mental" issues. I think that might be a little too much for her to handle.

Sarah

i actually think that would be really great for her. it's questionable if she is stable enough to go through a tour again yet, we saw what happened the last few times. but this would let her perform in a big way, but be able to keep some sort of stability in her life.

queen love

Damn, that white skin has cracked and crimpled already.

LK

I THK IT WILL WORK 4 HER .
IT'S LIKE BEING ON TOUR WITHOUT ALL THE TRAVELING .

Twiz

X-Factor vs Vegas headliner . . Tough decision ..........NOT!!!

static

The lights are on but nobodys home.

LK

IF I HAD HER $$$ I WLD HAVE RETIRED A LONG TIME AGO & JUST LET MY $ MAKE MORE $ & JUST SIT BACK & ENJOY MY LIFE .

conspiracy_omg

Thatd be cool. Idk if she could handle daily shows...maybe a few shows a week. Id like to go. On another note...damn I remember she was smoking hott! I guess aging is not on her side

Joe

someone needs mental health checkup, and its not Brit.

LK

AWH **** JUST REM ALL THE CRAZY PARTYING BRITNEY WAS DOING IN VEGAS JUST B4 SHE LOST IT . SHE MIGHT GO BACK 2 DOING DRUGS & HAVING SEX WITH RANDOM STRIPPERS LOL

rjinsd

For a lip synced show?? Count me out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments