Sharon Osbourne

RIPS Lady Gaga

You're a Hypocritical Attention Whore

1/11/2013 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0110_osbournes_gaga_02

Sharon Osbourne has officially joined her daughter's feud with Lady Gaga ... firing off a letter to the pop star calling her a hypocritical JERK who encourages her fans to harass her daughter Kelly.

Osbourne is responding to a letter Gaga wrote to Kelly Osbourne and posted on her official website ... in which LG blasted Kelly as a "bully" who unfairly picks on celebrities on her TV show "Fashion Police."

Gaga said she's disgusted that Kelly and Joan Rivers constantly make "jokes about artists and celebrities as if we are zoo animals."

Sharon says Gaga's fans have been waging a campaign of online terror against the Osbournes thanks to Gaga's criticism of the show. Sharon claims some of the singer's fans have even made death threats to Kelly.

Now, in her letter to Gaga ... obtained by TMZ ... Sharon demands Gaga instruct her fans to stop the harassment ASAP.

Osbourne writes, "A word from you would stop all this hideous, negative and vile threats from your 'little monsters.'"

Sharon also writes, "You say [Kelly's] work on E! with the Fashion Police is 'rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people’s beauty against one another.' Welcome to the real world."

She continues, "By your actions to Kelly right now, you have shown me that you are nothing more than a publicity seeking hypocrite and an attention seeker."

"You know it would have been much more dignified of you to do this privately. I am calling you a bully because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter.  Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?"

There's more ... check out Sharon's entire letter after the jump ...

SHARON'S LETTER TO LADY GAGA:

Ms. Gaga

I am responding to your open letter to my daughter Kelly and I m perplexed as to why you would go public with an open letter.  Regarding this current situation; Kelly didn’t contact you, I was the one that contacted your manager today and the email is attached below for your reference.

I reached out to him as Kelly’s  manager and mother to ask him if you could address your “little monster” fans and stop them from writing libelous, slanderous and vile comments about my family including death threats to Kelly.   Your open letter is hypocritical and full of contradictions.   And as your mother Cynthia supports you, I support my daughter Kelly.  I must say your opinions on what is politically correct and acceptable totally differ from mine, but that is what makes the world so
interesting… we are all different.  How sweet that you have empathy for my daughter as you feel that she has taken a less passionate path in life.  You say her work on E! with the Fashion Police is “rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people’s beauty against one another.”

Welcome to the real world.

Example, when I saw you wear a dress made out of raw meat, I was sickened.  When I see you wearing fur and you use it as a fashion statement, that defenseless animals have been killed so you can get your picture in the press is abhorrent to me. Shouldn’t you be teaching your “little monster” fans to respect animals and life? I don’t feel I have to justify Kelly’s choices in life to you.

By your actions to Kelly right now, you have shown me that you are nothing more than a publicly seeking hypocrite and an attention seeker. You know it would have been much more dignified of you to do this privately. I am calling you a bully because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter.  Are you so desperate that you needed
to make this public?

You state “Everyday, through my music and public voice I choose to be positive and work towards a kinder and braver world with our community of followers.” Well this obviously is not translating well to your fans as a large portion of them, not only have been vile to Kelly but also other celebrities such as Madonna, Adele and Rihanna. “You say a kinder, braver world” I don’t know what world you live in but supporting disgraceful fan comments doesn’t fall under the words “kinder and braver” it comes under the heading of bullsh*t.

In closing, stop wearing fur, stop looking for publicity and stop using your fans to belittle not just Kelly but an endless stream of celebrities.  A word from you would stop all this hideous, negative and vile threats from your “little monsters.” Let me know if you want to continue this debate. I’m an open playing field for you my darling.

Sincerely,
Sharon Osbourne
1/10/13
3:39 pm

Gemiss

Is not about a mom defending her daughter, is another adult person expresing her oppinion, wich is really interesting and an absolute true, only Sharon knows in wich tone can say certains things. Well done Sharon! I would like to have your guts, Congrats, and Lady Gaga, why don't you attack to Joan Rivers instead? She is the author of the program! not Kelly....Kelly, you are wonderful in the TV, go ahead girl!

Pinkrose

Disgustghng

Slappy

It's amazing that some people make a big deal about fur, yet they stuff their face all day long by eating meat. Here's a reality check for you. Meat will satisfy your appetite for an hour or two, but you can wear fur for over a decade.

Richard

I am confused. Sharon says "Welcome to the real world" with regards to her daughters behavior on the show. With social media and everyone's right to type as they want, doesn't the same phrase apply? "Welcome to the real world"

burning_plastic

I like Sharon Osbourne and respect her work and I think her letter is completely accurate. Lady Gaga may have a point about the meanness of Joan Rivers' and Kelly, but it's a tv show called "Fashion Police." You wonder what Lady Gaga expects or why she watched it. I think it was completely fine for Sharon to step in.

QueenB

That show Fashion Police,THEY DO TALK alot of SMACK. If you're gonna TALK THE TALK you gotta HANDLE the HEAT.You can't talk smack and not expect someone to speak up.She's a BIG GIRL she can manage on her own,the same way she manages to ridicule celebs on t.v all without the help of her momma.

Teriqua

Gaga, you are making mistakes. You got lucky when some dumb kids paid attention to you. That is hardly an established career. You found a creative wardrobe designer that was able to get you started. But you have no talent and you are mean. I was disgusted to hear you are bad-mouthing celebrities..
Including Kelly Osbourne.. Good luck with that, Gaga. Her Daddy is a legendary rocker and the prince of darkness; do you want to piss him off? He can blow away your "career" with one big exhale.
In the meantime, you should make a public apology to Kelly and her Mom, Sharon. Also to Madonna, Rhianna and any other celebrity you have spoken poorly of.
You have not been around too long. If you want a career, you need to humble yourself.
Another thing, you are not worthy of wearing the fur from beautiful animals (nor their flesh). Please stop that. Animals can't defend themselves against your insanity.
I think you will find out you are making enemies in the music industry. But hold onto those costumes, there will always be Drag Shows.

Zavier

Honestly that show is terrible, and vile, and mean, BUT...that's what I love about it, i don't really did Kelly on it, I think she often looks like crap but then bags on people who look better than her, nothing on her looks, just her style and that platinum almost purple hair she had :[ Joan Rivers is Joan Rivers, you can't hate on her for what she does because she's been doing it longer than we've all been alive. I blame neither Gaga or the Osbourne's, more or less I blame the stupid fans who would flame a celebrity just because they said something mean about another celebrity, how low and stupid are those people.

Black

Kelly Osborne has no room to judge anyone she will always be a sloppy junkie that looks like her brother. Just look at her over the years and tell me how she is on FASION POLICE please tell me she finally got her **** together now she can judge other. OZZY should of kept all of you all in the house

Judith

I love Kelly Osbourne !!

kitnplayn

Victims, become bullies. Maybe you will all stop acting like children once somebody gets killed.

Anthony

You go SHARON! Love you and Kelly!

BeeBee

Absolutely Ridiculous. According to Lady Gaga's standards of what is labeled as Bullying, comedians should be perfectly politically correct because she thinks anyone having an opinion is considered being a Bully. She needs to Wake up to Reality.

She obviously thinks she's all high and mighty & perfect on her gold brick high road and that everyone should just bow down to her ideologies. Sorry but the truth is, her little evil monsters are the most hateful brats that have absolutely nothing good to say about anyone other than their Lady Gaga. She's done a really great job creating a cult mentality - her little monsters certainly Do worship her as their False Idol and just like any religious fanatics they would go to War for their cult.

Besides she's a Luciferian anyway and anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see it by studying her work and knowing about the Occult and Freemasonry symbolism.

debbie56

Joan & Kelly will be bashing Lady Gaga like they do Christine A. Kelly can talk trash but can't take it so she gets mommy involved.

RUBBIE JACK

SHARON NEEDS TO SET HER OLD ASS DOWN AND LET HER GROWN ASS DAUGHTER HANDLE HER OWN BUSSINESS....