Michael Lohan's Baby Mama

He's Finally Paying

Love Child Support

1/13/2013 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0111-michael-lohan-ashley-horn-tmz

Michael Lohan
's no deadbeat dad -- so says the mother of his 17-year-old love child ... despite court docs proclaiming Michael is more than $300,000 behind on child support.

Kristi Horn -- mother of 17-year-old Ashley Horn -- tells TMZ, she and Michael came to a private settlement out of court regarding the outstanding child support balance ... and Michael has promised to pay up ASAP.

Which is interesting ... because court docs were just filed in Florida, where Michael lives, to enforce a child support judgment Kristi obtained back in 2009 ... ordering Michael to pay $316,720 in unpaid support.

Kristi says she had no part in filing the documents -- they were filed as a matter of course because the order is still active -- but tells us, she's waiting to have the order vacated until after MiLo's fiancée Kate Major gives birth later this month. It's unclear how much Michael agreed to pay her.

Kristi said she and Michael are on great terms.

TMZ broke the story in November ... a DNA test revealed Michael fathered Kristi's daughter Ashley back in the 90s when he was on a break from Dina.

Now ... let's all relive the moment Michael found out he's the father. His face is priceless.

111412_michael_lohan_pregnancy_launch2

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Firefly

One of Lindsay's major problems in acting started when she started to botox her face. How can an actress act when her face shows no emotion and is frozen in the same expression with each different emotion?
Her second major problem was believing she was a good actress even if she was drunk or wasted.
And Third - lying and believing her own lies, forgetting her lies and making up new lies. But we remember each and every one. That is why we are disgusted with Lindsay, she thinks we are stupid enough to believe her.

Marvin

It's another beautiful day in the city of Angels, Outside my window the Goodyear blimp is circling Beverly Hills. HELP...Lindsay needs some serious work on her voice, she can start singing and work on it by singing karaoke on XBOX....she needs to sing this song at least fifty times........ I WAS WRONG...SOCIAL DISTORTION....Rock Band Two

Marvin

Early one morning the sun was shining
I was laying in bed
Wond'ring if she'd changed it all
If her hair was still red
Her folks they said our lives together
Sure was gonna be rough
They never did like Mama's homemade dress
Papa's bankbook wasn't big enough
And I was standing on the side of the road
Rain falling on my shoes
Heading out for the East Coast
Lord knows I've paid some dues getting through
Tangled up in blue.

She was married when we first meet
Soon to be divorced
I helped her out of a jam I guess
But I used a little too much force
We drove that car as far as we could
Abandoned it out West
Split it up on a dark sad night
Both agreeing it was best
She turned around to look at me
As I was walking away
I heard her say over my shoulder
"We'll meet again someday on the avenue"
Tangled up in blue.

I had a job in the great north woods
Working as a cook for a spell
But I never did like it all that much
And one day the ax just fell
So I drifted down to New Orleans
Where I happened to be employed
Working for a while on a fishing boat
Right outside of Delacroix
But all the while I was alone
The past was close behind
I seen a lot of women
But she never escaped my mind and I just grew...........................Tangled Up In Blue....Bob Dylan...Rock Band 2....karaoke rated very difficult....

Marvin

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away

You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away

Ce que j'ai fais, ce soir la
Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir la
Realisant mon espoir
Je me lance, vers la gloire ... OK
We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est Que C'est
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
....another tough song, rated Impossible on Rock Band, it's about diction, tone and being able to speak clearly quickly. So nice not to have the haters here....

kate

He will pay her child support with the money TMZ,Radar, E etc pays him to spread lies about his daughter LL

Mishel

Well by the way this young lady handled herself he should be happy that he has at least one normal child. The one he did not raise!!!!!!!

Janet

Ha, ha, ha, ha: "...the moment Michael finds out he's the father..."
Um, you mean the moment he gets paid to appear on TV to see the results of a DNA test.
He always knew he was the father. He just doesn't like to support his children; he prefers it the other way around.
That's why every time Lindsay does something stupid (fortunately for him, that's several times a month), he gets paid to comment, or air the personal voice mail messages she left him, etc.
He's always known he was the father. And now he has a sixth child whose mother will soon be struggling to get him to pay child support. Way to go, Michael who is NOT A DEADBEAT dad.

Good luck to Kate and their baby - I hope the child doesn't end up like Lindsay, because I'd bet on this child being another money-maker for Mike and Kate.

Marvin

I Love Gossip you said that you frequently forget to use caps. I just looked at your last forty posts, you're not missing one cap. Can you please show us the posts you're referring to?

DeeMaree

What a creeper.

judy jetson

RIVETING.

UmAnyways

Low Hands of petty cash. Janitors make more than them.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Can tmz please stop showing that pic of his daughter crying like that I know u guys have a better pic of her

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6