Lindsay Lohan

I Didn't Want to Fire Shawn

BUT ...

1/14/2013 3:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0114_holley_lohan_tmz2
Lindsay Lohan
is telling friends ... she never authorized her New York lawyer to fire Shawn Holley and never instructed him to send her a letter of termination ... but there's one BIG problem with her story.

Sources connected with attorney Mark Heller tell TMZ ... Lindsay SIGNED the letter he sent to Holley earlier today, giving her the boot.

TMZ broke the story ... Holley was 86'd just before a scheduled meeting with the judge and prosecutor in Lindsay's lying-to-cops case, trying to plea bargain it away.

Lindsay is now telling friends ... she desperately wants Shawn back on board. She's saying she thinks of Shawn as a second mother -- interesting, considering she barely has a first.

Lindsay says she knows Shawn is an ace in court and she would never drop her the day before she's scheduled to go to court. As you know, the judge set a hearing tomorrow to decide if Lindsay violated her probation in the jewelry heist case by allegedly lying to cops in the car accident case. Again ... Lindsay signed that letter.

Lindsay says she's instructed Heller to send Shawn another letter cancelling the first.

As for whether Shawn will take her back ...

Stay tuned ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

D-INCARNATION

The butt is hers in jail......

Sally

She lies about everything!!!!!! Hope Ms. Holley does not take her back.

EMB

NO Lawyer should take her as a client.

Twiz

Once again, it all points directly to incompentancy, a Master plan designedto keep Lilo outta jail (again)

Gretel

I hope Ms Holley kicks Lindsay's skank ass to the curb when she comes crawling back when she realizes that she got had by that used car salesman of a legal counsel she has now.

tenley

100 percent a delay tactic.

Sally Smith

But...I owe the IRZ 500k and I owe Shawn $300k, so I thought it was the white trash thing to do.

queen love

Choo, choo, the gravy train stops at LiHo.

Lynn317

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR BRAIN IF FRIED FROM DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ....

Jordan

Does Shawn Holley take on Pro Bono celebrity clients?

Sally Smith

Whaaa, I suck my thumb cause I'm a full-time loser. Whaaa....

Jen

Shut your ass up and get ready for jail bitch.

vexer6

Sounds like TMZ is having a hard time keeping they're story straight, I'm not sure what to believe. I'll wait and see what Rumorfix and Gossip Cop have to say about this.

Sally Smith

Lindsay to her meth-addled brain, "If I fire Shawn, will that mean I won't go to prison?" Hmmmm (sticks thumb in mouth to think about it.)

crissy

She'll take her back, I think Shawn Holly cares for Lindsay. It's really ashame too because she's probably enabled Lindsay the most by helping her not be held accountable.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments