Kourtney Kardashian

I'd Let My Kids Breastfeed

from Kim's Boobs

1/15/2013 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0115_kardashians_La-Leche-League_getty
Kourtney Kardashian
says she's super excited her sister Kim is with child ... because Kim will be able to use her mom boobs to feed Kourtney's kids ... in addition to her own.

Kourt appeared on the "Today" show this morning with Kim and said she's not weirded out by the idea of letting her kids suckle from multiple Kardashian teats.

Kourt explains, "That's what they did back in the day."

TMZ spoke with a rep for the La Leche League -- an international breastfeeding awareness group -- who says, while it's true wet nurses were used in the past, it's less common today "due to awareness of pathogens that can be transmitted in milk."

In light of those health risks, LLL says they wouldn't advise improvised boob juice sharing ... and says it's "not permitted to suggest an informal milk-donation arrangement, including ... cross-nursing."

Fun Fact -- Salma Hayek used her mom boobs to feed a bunch of random babies in Africa a few years ago ... and didn't receive one single complaint from the babies.

DeeMaree

Joan Rivers said she saw the sonogram of Kim's uterus. She said that there was somebodys Super Bowl ring in there!!!

TJ

"Keeping up with the unwed trollops!"

kakes

Are they serious???

NobodySpecial

Kim you ****, nobody needs to hear every fncking detail about that abortion you are keeping in your festering womb.

CamarilloLady

Oh ick!

TJ

Kourtney rode to wealth,on the coat tails of her notorious sister. Nobody would look at her twice, if not for the "Kim Tape" association.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

If you want to put that woman's breast milk into your children I suggest you start having her tested now, month after month. I wouldn't let that kumbuicket piss whore suckle my runt dog, but that's just me.

Twiz

There needs to be an option on the poll for neither!!

unicorn40

TMZ should have "neither" as an option...

exlax

just another armienian tradition that roots began in africa

opal

I'm not fond of the Kardashians, but that is NOT what Kourtney said. She and Kim were having about a conversation about what used to take places years ago and Kourtney said she wasn't weirded out by it. She said, she NEVER said, hey Kim let's try this.

bfs

uh-oh!

Adri83

This story just grossed me out totally!!! If it had another name on the headline maybe I wouldn't. I just wonder what is on kanye, Scott, and Bruce mind when they heard the news!!! Lol embarrassing

monique

god, these skanks do and/or say anything to stay in the headlines

FREEWILLY

My apologies if this is common knowledge, but do the Kardashian's own TMZ?