Kourtney Kardashian

I'd Let My Kids Breastfeed

from Kim's Boobs

1/15/2013 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0115_kardashians_La-Leche-League_getty
Kourtney Kardashian
says she's super excited her sister Kim is with child ... because Kim will be able to use her mom boobs to feed Kourtney's kids ... in addition to her own.

Kourt appeared on the "Today" show this morning with Kim and said she's not weirded out by the idea of letting her kids suckle from multiple Kardashian teats.

Kourt explains, "That's what they did back in the day."

TMZ spoke with a rep for the La Leche League -- an international breastfeeding awareness group -- who says, while it's true wet nurses were used in the past, it's less common today "due to awareness of pathogens that can be transmitted in milk."

In light of those health risks, LLL says they wouldn't advise improvised boob juice sharing ... and says it's "not permitted to suggest an informal milk-donation arrangement, including ... cross-nursing."

Fun Fact -- Salma Hayek used her mom boobs to feed a bunch of random babies in Africa a few years ago ... and didn't receive one single complaint from the babies.

Carl

I'd worry about silicone poisoning.

TJ

She has succumbed to the ultimate abasement & doesn't even know it.

lynkel

What kind of question was that...whos boob would you rather...TMZ thats a new low.....geesh

palermo

And the lies continue ... We saw slut Kim on the show being told she had NO fertility issues, but yet here she is, making Khloe feel bad. When was it that Kim had issues, when she was on the pill? LOL I am just ashamed of myself for ever having watched this garbage.

D

Listen, Trashians, Christmas is over. Stop acting like Ho Ho Ho's.

Gia

They are so annoying

tranceman

I would never let my child go anywhere that Kanyes greasy lips have been. Disgusting.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

They probably all suck each other's

Made it Past 27

YUCKY SALMA! THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!! SALMA IS TRYING TO HARD TO LOOK CHARITABLE. SHE CAN AFFORD TO DONATE BABY FORMULA TO ALL OF THE 3RD WORLD COUNTIRES!!!!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

First Family of Stupid.

pattie

I wish Kim would just go away. She is really hated and annoying!! Doesn't she get it??? I guess not!!!

ashley

I think that's plum gross! I'd never allow that, hopefully Kourtney will come to her senses. Doubtful, but hopeful.

Georgiagirl

Call me crazy and red arrow me all you want but this doesn't seem sick and disgusting to me. In the wild we have seen one digs puppies nurse with another dog if there mother dies or runs away. It's a natural thing in the wild that animals do instinctively. I think we are beyond the need for such a stand in but if a woman chooses to feed her child exclusively on breast milk and cannot produce enough it's not unheard of to buy breast milk from others.

Regina

That may have been done in the MIDDLE AGES but with all the drugs and stuff people have in their systems, I would not. Besides, doesn't she have sexually transmitted diseases and stuff??? I think that whole family is wildly innappropriate and clearly have no boundaries whatsoever. They all need therapy in the worst way possible.

amber

What is her reasoning? Can she not breast feed on her own? Does she want to do it just because? This seems to me as just another cry for media attention...