Lindsay Lohan

Take Your Plea Deal ...

AND SHOVE IT

1/20/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0118_linday_lohan_01Lindsay Lohan doesn't care that the prosecutor in her car crash case is willing to let her skate without spending a day in jail ... because she won't plea bargain a case in which she says she's innocent.

TMZ broke the story ... attorney Shawn Holley was on her way to court Monday to negotiate a deal in Lindsay's lying-to-cops car crash case when she got her walking papers.  Law enforcement sources tell us ... the prosecutor was willing to let Lindsay plead no contest and agree to six months of lockdown rehab -- NO JAIL.

Presumably, the offer is still on the table but we're told Lindsay could not be less interested. She doesn't think she did anything wrong and will not plead to a crime she says she didn't commit.

FYI -- our law enforcement sources tell us ... prosecutors have her dead to rights, because she told cops she was a passenger in the Porsche when there's overwhelming evidence she was the driver.

So get this ... if the case goes to trial and Lindsay is found guilty, she faces 19 months in jail. On top of that, the lying-to-cops case has triggered a probation violation in her jewelry heist case and she could get ANOTHER 245 days for that.

It's hard to keep track.

SoCalMitchy

Why so much press for a celebrity party girl who never does anything really impressive or newsworthy? Let's face it...she is the new "Tara Reid".

Vorlon

It would be...if you actually HAD any. Idiot.
Marvin
It's almost beneath my intellectual capacity to respond to your childish grade school comments.

Vorlon

Oh yes Yellow Marvin- let's talk about you "intellectual capacity" (snort)
How much intellect does it take to compulsively lie and worse still be TOO STUPID to keep track of your lies. And when caught ham-mouthed claim you are misquoted or it's a lie?
How much grey matter does it take to post under several different handles but be too dumb to differentiate them in any way so it's obvious who you are?
How smart do you have to be to set yourself up by making truly assinine statements that anyone can turn back on you and make you a fool.
You don't HAVE intellectual capacity Munchie- you're a walking braindrain.

LLsez

Late to the game, but congrats to Zeph, Awards and all the other fans!!

49ers vs. Ravens: Super Bowl XLVII Matchup Set!!

Ramone

WATCH THIS CRAZY DUDE!!!

Jay

The National Enquirer and Star Magazine may have actually just nailed one on the head with both claiming that Lindsay Lohan is a bit cuckoo and heading to a mental ward. At least, I hope they got it right, as Lindsay is starting to become a nuisance when set loose on the public.

According to the Enquirer, Lindsay has been “pulling out clumps of her hair and talking to herself constantly.” “She wanders around in the dead of night like a zombie, half-awake but in a zoned-out trance. She’s in total denial about her problems, but she clearly needs to check herself into a psych ward for mental help. If it worked for Britney Spears, it can work for Lindsay,” an “insider” said.

It sounds more to me like she’s behaving exactly like a drug addict vs. a potential mental patient, but how convenient this story is now that Lindsay may be headed to the slammer. Rehab vs. jail … hmm Of course everyone around Lindsay, who happens to be an adult hard as it is to believe, is to blame for the mess she has become; “The problem is that she surrounds herself with users and ‘yes’ people, including her own mother,” the source claimed. ”They’re nothing but phonies and takers – and they’re letting her run wild!” Um, Lindsay is 26-years old. Enough said.

Meanwhile, Star is claiming that Lindsay has been diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which frankly, is totally believable, and was put on Lexapro, Wellbutrin and Xanax, which she stopped taking when they made her “pudgy.” So she chose booze and Oxycontin instead. The doctors she was seeing also told her she would die if she didn’t start handling her issues, or at least be in a car accident. They must have been psychic doctors

To make everything even sadder, after Lindsay missed her court date to hang with The Wanted, but mainly with The Wanted’s Max George, the band member was asked if Lindsay was his girlfriend and he replied; “No, what’s the right word for her? A yeah, a groupie! She is probably hiding in our suitcase right now!” Didn’t I call the stalker alert on that one? Lindsay has since unfollowed Max on Twitter and lost yet another potential person to ungratefully grub money off of.

Vorlon

Sterling examples of Lying Chicken Marvin's "Intellectual Capacity". I'm not embellishing these kids- the idiot actually said these things:

AGENT STUPID
I consider Lindsay to be a friend, but as far as I know it is possible that she doesn't know who I am. The last few films she hasn't spoken with me but may have requested me.
AGENT STUPID
I said one of Monica's kids Alex...(is my kid). I was the sperm donor.
AGENT STUPID
I was very active actually in telling her sister where the body might be found because they were having difficulty finding her

Marvin
ILG you need to STFU uou have no idea what you're talking about........there is no cease and desist order. That family has threatened my family with a gun and if they breathe in my direction the wrong way.........you finish the rest.

Marvin
Maddy...HELP and lots of other regular bloggers here work at TMZ
Because I will click on TMZ and be auto logged in and reading comments.......and the Harvey's boys and girls take turns fuking around and Ketjo and andy are part of the conspiracy.....
AGENT ORANGE
0 6
I know the film (Liz and Dick)is going to look great, I watched the monitors on the set.

hoverZero

It's not the drinking that kills them, it's rehab.

Grandma Cracker

I think Lindsay may choose not to even go to court in Cali.

Grandma Cracker

<<<------Poor kid, nobody wants to grow up to be a mess.................good morning Regina!

Grandma Cracker

Don't you get held up in customs if you have warrants?

Hot Farts

I wonder if she actually said "take ur plea deal and SHOVE IT" I mean we all know she is obno enough to say it but its funny the way she and TMZ play off each other

TATERS ANYONE???

tellmeaboutit

Ah, yes. And we all know how much truth and justice mean to Blo. And her agree to 6 months of lockdown rehab?? LOL Yeah, right.
Same sh*t, different state, same blame it on someone else Blo. Maybe they should subpoena Gayvin. Since their hissy fit, maybe he'd tell the truth for a change of pace now that he isn't being allowed to kiss her ring anymore.

Yup

This story just proves that whorehan is the biggest dumbf*ck on the face of the planet. I hope she loses in court and has her stupid, entitled, arrogant ass thrown in PRISON for an entire year...

hoverZero

I always see the other side too. They're kidnapping and torturing her. LoL. They both suck. So she has problems. I guess they do that so an angry mob don't beat her to death.