Lindsay Lohan

Take Your Plea Deal ...

AND SHOVE IT

1/20/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0118_linday_lohan_01Lindsay Lohan doesn't care that the prosecutor in her car crash case is willing to let her skate without spending a day in jail ... because she won't plea bargain a case in which she says she's innocent.

TMZ broke the story ... attorney Shawn Holley was on her way to court Monday to negotiate a deal in Lindsay's lying-to-cops car crash case when she got her walking papers.  Law enforcement sources tell us ... the prosecutor was willing to let Lindsay plead no contest and agree to six months of lockdown rehab -- NO JAIL.

Presumably, the offer is still on the table but we're told Lindsay could not be less interested. She doesn't think she did anything wrong and will not plead to a crime she says she didn't commit.

FYI -- our law enforcement sources tell us ... prosecutors have her dead to rights, because she told cops she was a passenger in the Porsche when there's overwhelming evidence she was the driver.

It's hard to keep track.

Alia

whatever TMZ what you ran the stupid Football player story into the ground and still not enough hits... Please stop getting people hopes up because for once this one no one is going to believe ... NO ONE including CRACKIE is going to jail for 19 months for lying to the police and something so so minor...

She didn't obstruct justice, lie for a murdered, hide evidence in a drug case, etc. etc. etc. yada yada... the dead little flower will get what 10 minutes in jail for all this crap?

I will make this promise she gets 19 months and SERVES over half of it I will come to Cali and kiss all your arses.. LIARS too early in the morning.

MORNING ALL... sadly on Blohan brings the hits here but at least I don't have to read about Octowho*re once again ruining children's lives and making sex addicts go blind with her 'stripping".

GJ

I HOPE THIS GOES TO TRIAL AND SHE LOSES AND SHE ENDS UP IN JAIL FOR A YEAR. SHE HAS NO CONSCIENCE, NO MORALS, AND NO RIGHT NOT TO BE IN JAIL. I REALLY HOPE THIS TIME HER LUCK IS RUN OUT.

Jay

Also if she does get this 6 month lockdown rehab deal i truly hope the court doesnt just leave it at that like all the other times. Look at what idiot Judge Sautner did ended all her drug and alcohol testing yeah that was a grand idea.

This time when she is out she better be put on a probation that includes drug and alcohol testing. She always should have to attend NA/AA meetings so many times a week. Also this time if she decides to sneak out and go to a bar, get drunk come back late past curfew and a beat a tech she should be put in jail. The last time nothing happened to her. If you just put a junkie in rehab for 6 months and then when they get out just say see ya they will relapse. Lindsay has showed she isnt strong enough to behave and be a decent citizen on her own. Look at how judge Sautner had to hold her hand to clean toliet a couple days a week at the morgue for f*k sake.

Reg

It is still a vile dog lips revolting bush pig.

Kookla

I hope she loses so we could at least take a good long break from hearing about her

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Even if Lindsay gets off scot free she is going to fond it nearly impossible to get any quality work unless it low paying indie roles. James Franco, Semi Lovato and Gaga are about the only I fluential people who seem to care. She will have to go on hyatuz for a long time. As far as products go she is the beanie baby that everyone already has. The barbie doll with magic marker scribbled on it, naked and missing an arm or leg and lying in your basement.

seamus

@ spiderbaitt yes Lindasay is a Goddess and Caligula declared himself a God -Not much of a difference between the two-so I will give you that Bitcho is a Goddess but of what? That is the 64,000 question.

spiderbaitt

Fluffy

Hmmmm. If Shawn Holley thought it was a good idea, well I guess Lindsay must be telling the truth! Ha ha

RamHead

Here we go again!
"So get this ... if the case goes to trial and Lindsay is found guilty, she faces 19 months in jail. On top of that, the lying-to-cops case has triggered a probation violation in her jewelry heist case and she could get ANOTHER 245 days for that."
Everytime I read "predictions" like this one, I (almost) know (for sure) Lindsay is going to skate again. TMZ should have omitted this paragraph.

seamus

I have to go out and get my new stereo installed in my car -so everyone hold down the fort while I am gone.

Reg

There is only one thing left for La Lohan, insert options here.

Sheryl

ilovegossip

I HOPE there is no plea deal on the table. All the more chance that she will be sentenced to jail. Not that she'll spend much time there, but the chances are better than if there is a plea deal.

Sheryl

Sorry, messed up first post lol,
Lets not pretend that this girl will spend even one day behind bars. If it were me, just a regular person, they'd lock me up and throw away the key if I continually broke the law while on probation, lied to the police, clocked some lady in the jaw, etc. I swear it seems this girl steps in ****e, and always comes out smelling like a rose. She will never learn from her mistakes unless she actually has to pay some sort of price for them. SMH

Reg

So listen up all you enablers, the bitch is going down. If she doesn't, well there will be a public outcry, either way the sloth is going south..She will not win either way.