Kid from Kid 'n Play

Inauguration Flat-Top Guy

Should Be ASHAMED!!!

1/21/2013 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0121_kid_reid_tumblr
Michelle Obama's flat-top rocking nephew needs to get with the times -- so says one of the greatest flat-top rockers ever ... Kid from Kid 'n Play ... who tells us, the hairstyle is embarrassingly out of fashion and needs to die.

In case you weren't watching ... news cameras captured "First Nephew" Avery Robinson sporting a hi-top fade while watching his uncle Barack get sworn in for the second time.

0121_avery_Getty
But Kid -- real name Chris Reid -- tells us, it's a throwback 'do that never should've happened ... "I think that flat-tops should not come back ... It's an old style that now looks stupid to me."

Kid added, he doesn't want to "blatantly bash anyone" ... but said Avery needs "to get out of the time warp."

Little does Kid know -- the flat-top is enjoying a massive resurgence in sports ... especially in the NBA, where pros like Brandon Jennings and Iman Shumpert have resurrected the classic hairstyle.

So we gotta ask ...

Stevie Mack

Kid had the worst flat top ever, so I can see why he hates ‘em so much, can you imagine all the crap people said about his hair big assed doo? His was more like a hair Don’t! Apparently, he’s still having nightmares and day issues with that.

jimi

nephew??? i thought it was chris rock lol

bigfranklittle

I noticed hew didn't say anything about light skinned dudes they went out of style around the same

EasilyHard

He's the first ladies YOUNG nephew not over middle aged has been FALL back douche

brainsmasher

Chris Reid--who had the best high top fade ever--needs to stfu. I had a high top fade. I would still have one if I had the hair.

MrsB

My eight yr old son has one and it has been growing for a yr and a half..its awesome...

Dildo Baggins

I didn't know Mr. Ed was the President's nephew.

cobrazombie

Haircuts are breaking news in 2013.

Chris Kaman Your Eye

Quick...someone feed that boy some hay!

LuckeeD

His looked extra stupid, but generally they weren't that bad. And although it makes me, and probably him feel quite old, let the kids bring it back if they want. It's not that serious.

Side note...I always thought Play was the cute one anyway, lol.

palermo

It's his head ...

stu

oooooooo this child has choppers like the mama monster in The Alien. He gonna eat ur baby too.

Bebe

A hairstyle, really? Kid should be ashame of himself for focusing in on something so stupid and being so negative during this positive moment that will make history. Now we know why he's a "Has Been".

Brian

DAMN!!! He still has his baby teeth?

Sarah

Holy ****, he is one fugly dude! Check out the gums on this guy! Smile just a little more, please???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments