Prince Harry

on Nude Vegas Pics

'I Probably Let Myself Down'

1/21/2013 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0121_prince_harry_wm
It took 5 months, but Prince Harry is finally talking about his infamous game of strip billiards during his Las Vegas party weekend ... telling the media, "I probably let myself down."

Harry spoke with U.K. reporters after completing a 5-month military stint in Afghanistan -- and that's when someone asked about the pics ... first published on TMZ.com.

"I probably let myself down," Harry said ... adding, "I let my family down, I let other people down."

He continued ... "At the end of the day, I was in a private area and there should be a certain amount of privacy ... The way I was treated ... I don't think is acceptable."

"Back home all my close friends rallied round me and were great."

Harry said he considers the incident a "classic example of me probably being too much army and not enough prince".

We broke the story ... Harry had invited a bunch of random women he met at a hotel bar up to his VIP suite for a party back in August ... and during the shindig he stripped down to his birthday suit after losing a game of strip billiards.

Majestik

Harry, I LOVE YOU. I don't care what you did. If I was 20 plus and a looker I would've been a part of your life just NOT SELLING IT. Thanks, TMZ, you guys are so stumped for news that you need to repost this? Poor guy, I love him even more, just keep it up.

bus4bud

How big was it? Hung? Uncut?

bus4bud

p.s. Harvey will know the answers to the above!

ANNIE24

I like Harry. He was born into unimaginable wealth but he's not a pretentious tool He's a good guy who's trying to balance being a Prince and being Harry and so far, he's doing just fine.

kitnplayn

Royal Pervert.

lynn

he's a single man who was enjoying Vegas...It's just a naked body. Everybody has one..With all of the crimes, drug use, etc in the world, this is hardly a disgrace.

bernergirl

The only problem I had is he was in a relationship at the time. But honestly, he was having a good time, nothing wrong with that!

elliesmom

Yplo

awesomewave

No one cares about this anymore. TMZ is just so proud of that blurry naked photo of a dude.

Lola

But, Harry, nice people don't go around nude in a crowd even if they are in their own hotel suite. It's just not done. How exciting was it for you? Was it worth all this bother? Time to grow up. Prince or army guy or regular guy, doesn't matter. Just be a nice guy and that'll work.

helloitsme

Radar has a better story on Harry. I like Harry.

Ann

For God's sake TMZ.......take this site down.....shame on you for re-posting it....give the fella a break

JJ

Let's face it folks, Harry would be the only royal you would want to hang with or at least have a beer.

en Todo Momento!!

dang prince harry, that girl looks like she's twelve tho! wtfffffffffff??!

Surfer Gal