Prince Harry

on Nude Vegas Pics

'I Probably Let Myself Down'

1/21/2013 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0121_prince_harry_wm
It took 5 months, but Prince Harry is finally talking about his infamous game of strip billiards during his Las Vegas party weekend ... telling the media, "I probably let myself down."

Harry spoke with U.K. reporters after completing a 5-month military stint in Afghanistan -- and that's when someone asked about the pics ... first published on TMZ.com.

"I probably let myself down," Harry said ... adding, "I let my family down, I let other people down."

He continued ... "At the end of the day, I was in a private area and there should be a certain amount of privacy ... The way I was treated ... I don't think is acceptable."

"Back home all my close friends rallied round me and were great."

Harry said he considers the incident a "classic example of me probably being too much army and not enough prince".

We broke the story ... Harry had invited a bunch of random women he met at a hotel bar up to his VIP suite for a party back in August ... and during the shindig he stripped down to his birthday suit after losing a game of strip billiards.

Patti

Nice to see you have rewritten the story and admitted where the interview came from and not via US Weekly as you previously said and have given it a bit of context.- such as he was asked questions by journalist at the end of his tour of duty.

N

Yea, he wanted to use those girls, but he's upset that they used him back. Fair is fair. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

DavidDavidson

I love this guy. It's like something out of Game of Thrones - playboy Prince banging hot chicks in a VIP suite before flying out to Afghanistan and shooting a bunch of terrorists. We need more kickass people like that in this over sensitive world!!

WreckingDoll

Yeah, try "too much drunk and not enough sober" instead.

Leave It Alone

I love how TMZ picks and chooses what part of the interview they use. I read this entire interview. These are statements he makes at the end, after he's asked about it. The interview is mostly about what he's been doing in Afghanistan.

alex

i can't help but like this guy

Royal support

according to comments, the British ladies are sensitive and ugly. I did not see any prob with pix: Hurry wanted to have a ****; his call girl wanted to ****. The mutual beneficial satisfaction had ended with a photo, which will be sold later. Good business!

Royal support