Michelle Obama

Inaugural Ball Gown Battle

Who'd You Rather?

1/22/2013 6:29 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

012213_michelle_obama_gala_dresses_launchFirst Lady Michelle Obama rocked a bright red Jason Wu gown to the 2013 Inaugural Ball last night -- a stark contrast to the white Jason Wu number she wore to the ball back in 2009.

Is FLOTUS better off 4 years later?

Truth

She is a phony, no matter what fancy clothes she wears. Can't hide that.

Kraken

It's a man, baby!

Cheryl A.

The white gown makes her look like an unattractive bride. This year she looks better, has better hair and is wearing make up, which she definately needs. I still hate the Obamas.

Mazor

My god, she is one homely, frumpy, ugly woman.

Ramiel

what an ugly ugly female. She is female right?

WiddoMouse

The 2013 dress is a big improvement over the 2009 dress. I never understood why so many people were in love with that white dress. It looked cheap...like something from a 9th grade Home Economics class project. I don't like her new haircut with the bangs. I've looked at many photos of her from the past 4 years, and she looks much better with her hair pulled off her face. Just my opinion.

michael jacobs

Harvey..most times I love the **** on your your site...but your getting way off base and a little sick you ****ing shyster...if you suck on the slurpie drink your heads gonna cave..well whats left in there..

PrinceDarius

I think she is a fantastic woman who knows what it means to support her family as she continues to make strides to impact the world. To many times do we focus on people and their appearance to deal with our insecurities! If you don't like her as an individual so be it. But to comment on her physical appearance because you don't agree with her political affiliation is disgusting!

IowaDimples

What a sorry vain and judgmental world we live in. I cant inagine the attacks former First Ladies would get in this "looks define the person" society. THIS is the true demise of our country. They aren't beauty pageant contestants. Neither was Mary Todd Lincoln, Dolly Madison, Maine Eisenhower or many more. They are politician wives. Get over it.

wtf?

Stop telling people who can see that Michelle Obama is a "fashion icon." She's not. Plain and simple. Don't dare compare her to Jackie Kennedy or Grace Kelly, two women with impeccable taste. Let's just keep it real: If we had a white first lady with a weave or wig like that , who is like 6' tall with hips and butt of a rhino, the lib press would destroy her. The truth is, she looks like a man in drag.

Zoe

Just when I thought she couldn't get any uglier.

Barbara

Give me a third choice (neither one) In fact, don't care for anything she wears, ever.

tucker

Pretty. How much did that cost tax payers?

Meanie

Mooslim shills.

Cindy

Wow! This year's dress is 100 times better! I didn't really like the white one at the time she wore it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments