Dr. Conrad Murray's

CRYING VOICEMAIL

I'm in Constant Pain

1/23/2013 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012313_conrad_voicemail
Jail has broken Dr. Conrad Murray ... physically and mentally ... this according to The Doc himself, who's been calling everyone he knows HYSTERICALLY CRYING and complaining that he's in "constant pain."

TMZ has obtained one of the voicemails Murray recently left for a friend ... in which he sobs uncontrollably and begs for someone to save him.

During the message, Murray says, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"

Ironic, since sleep trouble is why he's in jail in the first place -- only it was Michael Jackson who couldn't catch some zzzzs.

Murray says he's been crippled by a devastating shoulder injury -- "I can't use my hands anymore ... I have no more use of my arms."

The Doc says he's been calling everyone he knows for help -- but no one picked up.

Murray pleads to his friend to call Sheriff Baca for help -- "Ask him to please see me, maybe he don't know what happens in here."

FYI -- Murray is scheduled to be released by the end of the year, but Sheriff Baca could release him into home confinement before then ... if he feels like it.

Kath

Hmmmm....sounds to me like they've all got his number and that's why they're not picking up. What comes around goes around and all that...

EmilyG

dude you are in jail, its not the four seasons

Kim

Most of the comments written are horrible and mean spirited. Who are we to judge? Leave that to God and his Judgement day!

Bruno

Make him PAY.....

nan

Did this t@rd actually complain he cant sleep ?

Tim

HAHAHAHA.......I love it. Good for him!! I bet a nice glass of "warm milk" would help him out.

Mia

What a crybaby. He has no right to whine while Michael's kids are growing up without their father.

boodiggums

I CANNOT USE MY HANDS

I NO LONGER HAVE USE OF MY ARMS

lol. someone please, please make a funny internet picture for this ****.

Carl

Maybe they can give him Propofol on a daily basis to relieve pain and help him sleep.

Nancy

Can't sleep? Try some propofol!

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Stop being such a *****. Get a book - and read. Keep your door locked - you're safer that way.

Danielle123

MJ fans are some of the most mean, cold hearted people. Funny that your idol is the representation of the total opposite.

Brien

What a PU$$Y!

Luz

Karma is a Bitch!! B

nan

Why is he allowed to make so many phone calls anyway?
Between what was exposed about his Piece of work at trial , and these voicemails, he will be safer in jail..
This guy is a sociopath