Dr. Conrad Murray's

CRYING VOICEMAIL

I'm in Constant Pain

1/23/2013 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012313_conrad_voicemail
Jail has broken Dr. Conrad Murray ... physically and mentally ... this according to The Doc himself, who's been calling everyone he knows HYSTERICALLY CRYING and complaining that he's in "constant pain."

TMZ has obtained one of the voicemails Murray recently left for a friend ... in which he sobs uncontrollably and begs for someone to save him.

During the message, Murray says, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"

Ironic, since sleep trouble is why he's in jail in the first place -- only it was Michael Jackson who couldn't catch some zzzzs.

Murray says he's been crippled by a devastating shoulder injury -- "I can't use my hands anymore ... I have no more use of my arms."

The Doc says he's been calling everyone he knows for help -- but no one picked up.

Murray pleads to his friend to call Sheriff Baca for help -- "Ask him to please see me, maybe he don't know what happens in here."

FYI -- Murray is scheduled to be released by the end of the year, but Sheriff Baca could release him into home confinement before then ... if he feels like it.

KanyeWest

This is very sad to see. Release him!

Jody

I wonder how much the s***bag friend was paid who handed this recording over to TMZ

Jan

What a wuss...he needs to suck it up and do his time for what he did.

soobeedoo

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IceGypsy

BooHooooo...at least he's feeling something. Ask MJ how he's feeling

tucker

Two words for the deadly doc:

TOUGH SHEEEET!!

Mike

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he has been addicted to painkillers like Michael Jackson was for years and his doctor's have been tapering him off of it while he's in jail and now he's not getting ANY "oxy" or vicodin or whatever anymore.

He's "jonesing" for his drugs. Now he knows what it is like to be a junkie like the heroin addicts sleeping in dumpsters in crime infested neighborhoods waiting for their next "fix".

wow

please please i am sure that is what MJ was asking for the day he killed him.. poor me poor me.. boohooo who cares .. sit in there and rot for all the damage you have done.. to the family of MJ's... those poor kids no longer have a father. who they loved and loved them so very much.. he is sit and no one cares and everyone laugh's at his pain

Italia

TO: Danielle123 who wrote:
"MJ fans are some of the most mean, cold hearted people..."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well, but you expect us to feel sorry for a killer? How does that make sense?

nikki

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ROT IN HELL CONRAD MURRAY

Laura Munroe

Ha ha ha! Too bad sucker! What about the call to 911 that you FAILED to make to save Michael? What about that? The EMT's said if you had called he would have been saved...but no!!!!!! All you wanted was to save your sorry ASS! I will stop now because I will start swearing!

The Man They Call Louis

Waa!! Waa!!! Waa!!!!...that douchebag should be grateful his sorry ass is getting out later this year. Screw him and his dumb *** "instrument" girlfriend...MJ Rules!!!

Me

How did he place the call if he can't use his hands? Cry baby! Do your time!!

juscuz

Someone should give him some Propofal

KanyeWest