Justin Bieber

Accused of Being a

Gym Rat-Bastard

1/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-article-2

Justin Bieber went off on a woman at a gym in North Carolina Tuesday ... mocking her workout, cussing at her ... and possibly even spitting in her water bottle ... so claims the woman -- but Justin's peeps say it's all BS.

The woman behind the accusations is Colette Harrington -- a NC radio host who claims she was minding her own business, working out at the gym at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

According to Colette, Bieber -- who had a concert in Charlotte on Tuesday -- strolled into the gym with two other people -- one appeared to be his trainer and the other appeared to be a backup dancer or singer.

Colette says she approached Bieber and asked for a picture, but JB said no.

She says she continued working out, but then heard Justin and his posse mocking her workout routine.

Colette explains, "I always count out loud my reps. Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I'd get to 20 he and his buddy would say 'Shut the F'ck up.'"

Colette says she ignored the group -- but claims they continued to mock her as she counted out her reps.

Then, according to Colette, someone ... and she thinks it was Bieber or someone in his group ... SPIT blue Gatorade into her water bottle while she wasn't looking ... and she actually DRANK the spit-orade.

"I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink."

Colette says she filed a complaint with the hotel after the alleged incident. We reached out to the hotel, but they wouldn't confirm or deny her story.

Now, Colette says she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house, where she volunteers.

Bieber's rep tells us .... the woman is dead wrong.  Justin and his trainer were in the gym, and they were making snide comments to EACH OTHER but absolutely NONE were directed at the woman.

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-gatorade

Dave(Ugly)Evans

IT CRACKS ME UP ON HOW MEANY PEOPLE RUN TO THIS BOYS SIDE ...SHE SHOULD HAVE CRACKED HIM ONE IN THE FACE..

DaveT

Have to be at the bottom of the dumb barrel to believe this crapola :D
....'Justin was mean to me and he spit in my bottle and I'm going to sell the bottle of spit".....
Haaaahahahaha just when you think you've seen all the gold digging nuts...

Ryder702

I can't wait until he meets the guy that ends up getting him and his security goons and anybody else with him F u c k e d up it's going to happen stay posted.\

Kelly

I almost believed her story up to the part where she claimed she was going to sell Justin's spit on Ebay. Ewww! Who'd want disgusting germ-laden saliva?
And she could've counted out the reps in her head.

Reba626

He is such an arrogant ****. Fame has went to his head (********).. He cudda been a good guy like usher or timber lake. But instead he is a wannabe....

ihatedumppl

well I hope yoit radio station goes to hell and you die.

Jeanette

ALL YOU HATERS AND THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Colette Harrington Schwoeri this STUPID b!$#% ALL SHE WANTS PUBLICITY! Get over it lady and grow the F#$% Up..............really do you need to start damn rumors like this. B!$#% i am a true believer of KARMA and it will come back to you HARD! Justin would never do anything like this. He is a true believer of his faith and would never stoop so low to do something like this.................get a life lady. I am so pissed off about all these rumors that are spread about Justin Bieber, people are just out to get him and why i ask!?!?!?!? because he has fame, money, talent and everything going for him. He is a good man that has a Gods given gift and he has worked hard to get where he is at today! I AM SO OVER IT AND SO HIS HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if anyone wants to know YES I believe in this kid and my kids look up to him. I AM A BELIEBER ALL THE WAY AND PROUD TO SAY IT!!!!!!! and this message goes to all you haters, cyberbullies and the ones that get there jollies off by leaving rude comments on his accounts. I hope one day this all comes back on you and your life becomes a nightmare for all the bad things you have said and done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanette

OMG God forgive me but I am so annoyed by this false accusation!!!

Chris

Punk ass self entitled little bitch he is lucky she didnt whip his ass.

She She

Why can’t people focus on the GOOD and I do mean the “GOOD’ this young man does each and every day. Google the hospital visits and surprise visits where he literally makes a dream come true for sick children all over the world. He gives so much joy and ray of sunshine to so many people. Stay out of his personal business with girlfriends, driving history, accusations of drugs. He deserves a personal life just like anyone else to do what he wants to do without being judged. I promise you there’s more to google about the awesome things he does. How about we recognize him for those and stay out of his personal life! He’s a great entertainer and an inspiration to so many people. Thank you Justin! You are Awesome and don’t let rumors, accusations and the cruelty of this world get you down.

Glen

The thought of someone with the physique of a 12 year old girl mocking someone's workout routine is rather hilarious to me.

Mondo

This punk needs a good ass kicking to show him what a sissy he really is

Mondo

Its not his spit. he swallows, just ask scooter and the rest of his delivery men

MEME

People saying getting a DNA test would easily prove that it was Justin, that maybe so, but she would have to get another set of DNA from Justin in order to match the DNA in the bottle. The next best thing is the security footage. I believe the little ****er did it.

blythe

leave this f****** kid alone.