Justin Bieber

Accused of Being a

Gym Rat-Bastard

1/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-article-2

Justin Bieber went off on a woman at a gym in North Carolina Tuesday ... mocking her workout, cussing at her ... and possibly even spitting in her water bottle ... so claims the woman -- but Justin's peeps say it's all BS.

The woman behind the accusations is Colette Harrington -- a NC radio host who claims she was minding her own business, working out at the gym at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

According to Colette, Bieber -- who had a concert in Charlotte on Tuesday -- strolled into the gym with two other people -- one appeared to be his trainer and the other appeared to be a backup dancer or singer.

Colette says she approached Bieber and asked for a picture, but JB said no.

She says she continued working out, but then heard Justin and his posse mocking her workout routine.

Colette explains, "I always count out loud my reps. Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I'd get to 20 he and his buddy would say 'Shut the F'ck up.'"

Colette says she ignored the group -- but claims they continued to mock her as she counted out her reps.

Then, according to Colette, someone ... and she thinks it was Bieber or someone in his group ... SPIT blue Gatorade into her water bottle while she wasn't looking ... and she actually DRANK the spit-orade.

"I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink."

Colette says she filed a complaint with the hotel after the alleged incident. We reached out to the hotel, but they wouldn't confirm or deny her story.

Now, Colette says she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house, where she volunteers.

Bieber's rep tells us .... the woman is dead wrong.  Justin and his trainer were in the gym, and they were making snide comments to EACH OTHER but absolutely NONE were directed at the woman.

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-gatorade

Areader

Sounds like a fan scorned and because the Biebs wouldn't take a picture with her she's looking for a quick money grab!

Amy

I hate that little f u c k i n g punk. He needs beating on a daily basis to put his arrogant gay ass in place. I look forward to him becoming irrevalant and hopefully losing his fortune.

heather

Why would some random radio dj in NC would be staying at the Ritz-Carlton....in the same city she lives in? I mean, really??! It doesn't even make sense.

KanyeWest

She's hot

still2easy

Would love to break his puzzy azz gay fqce

Gargamel

JB wants to be a toughguy now he's going to catch a Gabriel Aubrey beatdown sooner or later.

odiausa

Yeah, right. What a load of BS. Like that skinny hairless Canadian dicknuckle works out.

Willy

I don't believe it for one minute. I have read all her personal posts on her personal Facebook page. She is certainly just trying to get her 15 minutes of fame in.

Killmonokill

One day the beibs will be in the wrong place and say the wrong thing and that skinny little bitch will get dropped...

Chris Kaman Your Eye

That lesbian needs to get beat down for making terrible music...

Lisa

All these ppl hating on jb I think he is a good kid leave him alone stop hating on his fame

DetroitRocks

Someone really needs to kick his ass already

Lisa

He is a kid that loves Wat he does

Raymond

Doesn't add up.

Either I'm seeing somebody spitting into my bottle and won't drink from it afterwards. Or I'm drinking from my bottle because I didn't see anybody spitting into it. Especially I can't claim anybody did.

Plus, the bottle - assumed it's a shot she took with her mobile - looks as good as empty.

This "story" doesn't make much sense.

Lisa

And he's good at it of u don't like ur jobs find a Job that u like u guys sound like bullies