Justin Bieber

Accused of Being a

Gym Rat-Bastard

1/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-article-2

Justin Bieber went off on a woman at a gym in North Carolina Tuesday ... mocking her workout, cussing at her ... and possibly even spitting in her water bottle ... so claims the woman -- but Justin's peeps say it's all BS.

The woman behind the accusations is Colette Harrington -- a NC radio host who claims she was minding her own business, working out at the gym at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

According to Colette, Bieber -- who had a concert in Charlotte on Tuesday -- strolled into the gym with two other people -- one appeared to be his trainer and the other appeared to be a backup dancer or singer.

Colette says she approached Bieber and asked for a picture, but JB said no.

She says she continued working out, but then heard Justin and his posse mocking her workout routine.

Colette explains, "I always count out loud my reps. Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I'd get to 20 he and his buddy would say 'Shut the F'ck up.'"

Colette says she ignored the group -- but claims they continued to mock her as she counted out her reps.

Then, according to Colette, someone ... and she thinks it was Bieber or someone in his group ... SPIT blue Gatorade into her water bottle while she wasn't looking ... and she actually DRANK the spit-orade.

"I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink."

Colette says she filed a complaint with the hotel after the alleged incident. We reached out to the hotel, but they wouldn't confirm or deny her story.

Now, Colette says she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house, where she volunteers.

Bieber's rep tells us .... the woman is dead wrong.  Justin and his trainer were in the gym, and they were making snide comments to EACH OTHER but absolutely NONE were directed at the woman.

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-gatorade

buque too

I wish this kid would fade off into hasbeenville already!

helen

He is such a tosser. The kid is a total brat and m sick of he's real personality being blanched to us all by his army of publicists ..he's lucky he hasn't killed someone in that sodding car of his and he wouldn't give a rats arse if he did it wouldn't b saint biebers fault wud it? Nope apps or the dumb fk he hits. He is a classic example of a brat who has had his arse liked since aged 13. And his ass pic was him saying I don't give a fk!! Rebellious? Maybe but he believes his hype. Well done skanky kids..u created a fking douchebag

Margo

Justin is a stuck up little punk one day he will grow up hopefully before someone kicks his azz

Mel

Geez he can't even go to the gym without being harassed??!! I think she is just mad because he said NO to the picture and who counts reps out loud?? Says a lot about her and how did this insigicant nonsense even make it to TMZ??? Sour puss trying to get her 15 min of fame, what a troll.

THEAceAllen

Willy your a f

Meanie

Some of his tweets and stuff are showing him to be headed off the rails. Spoiled brat heading for a train wreck.

gbtw

he's such a little douche. she should definitely sell it and then his precious dna that he wouldn't give out for the paternity test can be pulled out and made a public record. i'm so sick of this little twirp. i mean, i guess i should feel sorry for him b/c of his odd upbringing and just needing to mature a bit- but i don't really have tolerance for this kind of bull**** entitlement and mockery of an adult... he needs a 'swift kick in the ass' as my elders would say. little piece of ****...

Michelle

I'm gonna buy and island JUST for beiber and the entire kartrashian clan to live on so I can spend the rest of my life not being subjected to such talentless morons!

Mel

She is a grown woman!! who cares if he made fun of her stupid rep counting which sounds like he didn't and she was taking it personally she is a grown woman!! takes a picture of her bottle and contacts TMZ?? grow up!!! act your age!!! boo hoo you didn't get a picture!!! blah blah moron

judy jetson

Shes not a gym rat bastard. Justine is a biotch.

Roman

I work out in my living room.

toohigh310

to all you stupid beiber fans that dont have lifes and cut themselfs GET REAL you thing beiber cares about any of you grow up u dumb zombie minded morons

bernergirl

Is this the same PR rep that told us JB doesn't smoke pot?

RiceLover

She could get that tested and sell it for so much money lol

Chica

I keep hearing over and over from different sources what a foul-mouthed brat he is....if it looks like a duck...