Justin Bieber

Accused of Being a

Gym Rat-Bastard

1/23/2013 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-article-2

Justin Bieber went off on a woman at a gym in North Carolina Tuesday ... mocking her workout, cussing at her ... and possibly even spitting in her water bottle ... so claims the woman -- but Justin's peeps say it's all BS.

The woman behind the accusations is Colette Harrington -- a NC radio host who claims she was minding her own business, working out at the gym at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

According to Colette, Bieber -- who had a concert in Charlotte on Tuesday -- strolled into the gym with two other people -- one appeared to be his trainer and the other appeared to be a backup dancer or singer.

Colette says she approached Bieber and asked for a picture, but JB said no.

She says she continued working out, but then heard Justin and his posse mocking her workout routine.

Colette explains, "I always count out loud my reps. Then Justin starts imitating me and whenever I'd get to 20 he and his buddy would say 'Shut the F'ck up.'"

Colette says she ignored the group -- but claims they continued to mock her as she counted out her reps.

Then, according to Colette, someone ... and she thinks it was Bieber or someone in his group ... SPIT blue Gatorade into her water bottle while she wasn't looking ... and she actually DRANK the spit-orade.

"I did not look at my water bottle before taking a drink."

Colette says she filed a complaint with the hotel after the alleged incident. We reached out to the hotel, but they wouldn't confirm or deny her story.

Now, Colette says she's going to sell the spit-filled water bottle on eBay and plans to use the money to upgrade the kitchen at her local Ronald McDonald house, where she volunteers.

Bieber's rep tells us .... the woman is dead wrong.  Justin and his trainer were in the gym, and they were making snide comments to EACH OTHER but absolutely NONE were directed at the woman.

0123_justin_bieber_Colette-Harrington-Schwoeri-gatorade

Clint

I just don't understand these young stars, they feel as if they can all act like douche bags to anyone they want. I can't wait for someone to beat the **** out of this kid for his actions, make wake his ass up a bit.

chimney000000

what a gold digger.How can that lady confirm it's justin bieber's spit when colette said didn't see him,but thinks it was jb.The next thing u know the woman is gonna sue for money.

Jan

I believe the WOMAN. Bieber is a punk.

prettydelirious

How ridiculous. As if Justin Bieber, the multimillionaire, international teen idol, has nothing better to do than mock a nobody at the gym or talk about spitting in people's bottles right in front of said nobody. She's obviously mad because he didn't let her get a picture with him. And I love how she ends her tirade with her hopes of making her "christian" movie. Ohhh, look at you, you saintly woman, tryna sell Beib's spit for charity. I'm so humbled by the load of manure you're spewing. Please. Stupid Southerners.

Truth

THE ARROGANT PUNK BITCH IS AT IT AGAIN... TIME FOR A BITCH SLAPPIN, POINT BLANK. 2 BITCHES FIGHTIN IN THE RING. FLOYD MAYWEATHER LOOKS PRETTY GOOD IN A SKIRT. THAT SHOULD BE BIEBER'S OPPONENT. #TRUTH!!

girlareyouserious

WHY has nobody kicked this kids @ss already??? How has he gone so long being a little prick and someone hasn't just busted his balls?

Trecee

Well we all know who rush7112112 is. Why would any if us look you up? You got your two minutes! Now fade away back into your airbrushed fairy tale of trying to become famous.

Truth

A QUICK DNA SCAN WILL PROVE THE CANUCK PUNK BITCH SPIT IN THE BOTTLE. ANOTHER DNA SCAN WILL PROVE BIEBER SUCKED IT FROM HIS TRAINER BOY TOY. POINT BLANK!! #TRUTH!!

sterlingguys

tmz always twist the truth, who knows what bieber did, if anythin

That Dude

He's such a lesbian looking turd. I would beat the sh1t out of him...or maybe I would let my 13 year old sister do it for me. Go back to Canada loser.

annie

I find this story pretty funny..but if it's true I think she was counting out loud to annoy him since he didn't take the pick..but he's a jerk for not taking a pic to begin with, but specially if they were cussing her out..and spitting in her water is out of hand ..and that's gross that she drank it didn't she notice it was blue

The Big Bowowski

Id love to get in good with some TMZ paps, maybe they could tell me when this douche goes on a ride on his bike up the 405. Ooops, sorry sir, didnt see you in my mirror. Oh, your who?? Just a Beaver?? (punch, punch, kick, headbutt, bodyslam)and I wouldnt even run after I did it. Cops would probably give me an accomidation medal only those dumb little tweens would hate on me

Torico

He shouldn't of cussing at all in the gym, have some ****ing respect for people.

Rachel

I have no idea if this happened or not, but WHY would ANYONE spend money on a water bottle that justin bieber MAY have spit gatorade into? WTF?! really? even if it was him thats disgusting, but it might not have been him. It might have been this collette woman just looking to make some money so she pretends this happened.

wolfmanjacson5heartbeats