Halle Berry

Guacamole on Film Set

1/24/2013 7:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0124_peter_hallie_01
update_bar
Halle Berry
's rep tells TMZ, Peter Farrelly left out an important detail in the guacamole-boob story -- Halle didn't dunk her actual breasts in pulverized avocados ... they were prosthetics.

0314_divider_graphic
Halle Berry
took her top off ... and dunked her bare breast into a bowl of guacamole on the set of "Movie 43" ... this according to the film's director.

Peter Farrelly revealed the boob-exposing bombshell during an "Ask Me Anything" session on Reddit earlier today ... when someone asked PF which actor surprised him the most on the set.

"I would have to say Halle Berry," Farrelly said ... explaining, "I was a little nervous about meeting her because her scene is so outrageous and I was afraid she might get on the set and balk."

"Not only did she not, but she thought the scene was too soft, and asked us to amp it up a little."

"We ended up coming up with a couple of things for her to do that weren't scripted, but were insane. To give you an example [her scene] is about a couple (her and Stephen Merchant) who play Truth or Dare on a first date. Among other things she ended up sticking her bare breast into a bowl of guacamole. She couldn't have been more fun to work with."

Who's hungry?

GoPeytonLuck

I love some good Guac...

Laura

Steven Tyler's moobs, now this--how are we supposed to keep our breakfast down?

ANNIE24

One cutesy story about boobs & guacamole doesn't eraase the fact that Halle's a self-centered whackjob and a terrible parent.

still2easy

Despise that skank

liz

Hate that biznotch! Is that supposed to b cute cuz its not

msteve

While she's beautiful and all. I seriously don't want her fighting her age, I hate it when women don't accept that they are getting older and age gracefully. She shouldn't be doing raunchy comedies that a 24yr old would do. She should have taken that chance earlier in her career.

em

Some day Nahla will Google her mother's name and oh the things that she will find.

My 2 Cents

I would savor the taste of that guacabooby with every bite.

My 2 Cents

I would savor the taste of that guacabooby with every bite.

Elsa

Keep ur tits out to the food Halle. Its not OSHA approved.

rikki

Anyone here seen Monsters Ball? Her dipping her boob in some yummy goo seems pretty tame in comparison to what she did with Billy Bob in that depressing movie...

Jackie

I'm a straight woman, so i will pass on. I can dip my own somewhere else and help myself. Thank you!

your own luck

She can stick her head in guacamole for all I care.

Tim

Ahh yes, the blacker the "Berry", the sweeter the juice.

ray

now that's funny, i dont care who you are.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments