Queen Latifah

This Is How She ROLLS

1/25/2013 7:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0125_queen_latifah_splashQueen Latifah may not like to park legally, but she sure does have a sick ride.

The 42-year-old "Steel Magnolias" star pulled over her Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe -- reportedly worth around $400K --  by a fire hydrant in the red zone to pick up some items at Alfred Coffee & Kitchen in West Hollywood on Thursday.

She can afford to get a ticket.

0921_stars_cars_footer

Beauty

Too bad a little wastebasket fire didn't commence across the street because I'd have loved to have seen an action shot of the fire department breaking out both windows in order to run a fire hose through the vehicle and out the other side. Which is what they do when some selfish turd parks in front of these hydrants and they need to access them.

legy

I'd ticket her fat ass - shame on her!!

Petra

Steel Magnolias? I sure don't remember her next to Sally Field, Daryl Hannah, Dolly Parton and the other stars. I must have missed something.

MrsB

All these negative comments...Smh shes still more successful than you...lol

g00dIes

I love it

D-INCARNATION

The cops should flog her right there on the hood.....

Bill Leslie

I don't hate her because of the expensive car, but I despise her for her sense of entitled privilege. I wish she had been ticketed and towed.

kitnplayn

This selfish American bytch probably wouldn't even care if a fire broke out and people died because the fire truck couldn't get to them. There are rules for reasons, but Americans don't respect anyone or anything. Selfish. Arrogant. Stupid. That's your culture.

Sherron

I've always liked Queen Latifah, but this is pretty disappointing. A ticket has nothing to do with it. What if a fire truck needed that hydrant. Furthermore Queen Latifah you really do need to do some walking!

www.accountkiller.com

Who?

Your moms jump off

Damn don't hate on QL.... She was prolly at a spot with no parking... Damnnn... Stop the hate cuz she's rolling in the phantom... If I had that car I'd park next the door over the curb because I got it like that...

freaksober

and it cost her 400 every time she SHARTS in the seat and has to have it cleaned....

wanderella

what a jerk....what if situation occured where that emergency equipment she is blocking is needed..pretty self-centered possibly putting others in danger because she did not want to walk an extra 20 or so feet to get coffee....and it looks like she could use a bit of extra walking....just cause you have the money doesn't mean the rules don't apply to you

DaveT

Those headlights give a Herbie-The-Love-Bug kinda look

lvbornnraised