Shawn Holley to Judge

Get Me Out of Lindsay's Life

STAT!!!

1/28/2013 12:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0128_shawn_lindsay_01
Shawn Holley
just filed legal docs asking the judge in Lindsay Lohan's latest criminal problem to let her out of the case ... and Lindsay is down with it.

We've learned Lindsay signed Shawn's documents, which will allow Shawn out of the case and New York attorney Mark Heller to serve in her place.

Judge Stephanie Sautner will almost certainly make the change official when Lindsay appears in court Wednesday.

But here's a potential snag. Since Heller isn't licensed to practice in California, he needs a California lawyer to sponsor him. The lawyer who agreed to do it doesn't know Heller from Adam and thinks she's vouching for another lawyer who has worked with Heller in the past. It's possible Lindsay could be lawyerless.

We'll be livestreaming Wednesday's hearing, so stay tuned.

a long time Leno fan!

"It always gets darkest before it gets totally black."
Charlie Brown

Reg

Whats new ***** cats? 5:32 pm tuesday and counting!!!

Lynn Martz

Convict walking. That is all that I hope needs to be said. Because I've got to tell you. I saw Judge Sautner tell Lindsay (Essentially) to not be seen in front of my bench again. Judge Sautners tone was felt by me and I was just watching on TV. I could only imagine what that must of felt like in person. I predict that Lindsay will be found guilty and her parole, Violated. Her punishment could go either way. Either suspended sentence or full on prison.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I don't know why TMZ is live streaming Wed. I guess they want to catch Lindsay on the concrete carpet. I don't imagine the appearance will be eventful, slick lawyer-man will say he's new and needs time (even though he's had plenty), but if Velveeta doesn't show up, that could be interesting...she'll put on her crying act and say nobody told her. The enablers will dance around sprinkling lie dust all over everything...yada, yada

Firefly

Good mornin everyone,

Will Blo show? no she won't,
Does Blo listen? no she don't.
Will Blo be back? yes real soon,
This time singing a different tune.
No big time lawyer, she did that,
Instead she hires a dirty rat.
He looks and acts just like one too,
Blo is sunk, her reign is through.

Firefly

Bear,

LOL what is your Avatar a picture of? I'll tell you what I think it is after you tell me what it is.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Alright, where's the gang?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

@ Fly........here's a new avi for you.......Lohan's leggings bursting into flames

LA Native

Bear made me think that maybe multiple turd avis might be appropriate for court day...thoughts?

Boozez

I should watch just to hear if anyone quacks at the Duckess.Even if she doesn't show up her lawyer should get a good quacking.I hope so.

Fluffy

"Your honor, I was driving along and my lips got in the way and I couldn't see where I was going"

Good riddance!

I'm wondering if at some point of typical grifter desperation to save a buck at any expense if Dinasaur doesn't attempt to pull out some of her coked out flying monkeys and use them as attorneys.

hoverZero

LoL. The OJ generation. Hooray for V chip!

grannyj

Just let Orly Taitz represent her.

Grandma Cracker

I just got my lips plumped too. How do they look? Luscious?